• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Old, piss stained fraud

How dare you! Don't you realise there are at least 57 possible referendum results these days, not just two, and if Corby wants to be result-fluid he/it can be.

51 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

As was said in the comments; someone who's been a eurosceptic for 40 years doesn't suddenly change their mind. 

What happened? Did Diabetic Diane offer to Drop the Draws once More?

Lying, two faced, marxist shit bag.

Just the standard attempt to grab power. Treason May has already extended Brexit by two years (kind of), and it'll probably be extended again. There'll be an election in 4 years (if not sooner). Corbyn will run the election on a pro-EU with a second referendum as a key policy, which will probably be enough for him to win. He'll do anything to win power and has plenty of principles he's willing to give up to do so.

Edited by The Idiocrat

45 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

Just the standard attempt to grab power. Treason May has already extended Brexit by two years (kind of), and it'll probably be extended again. There'll be an election in 4 years (if not sooner). Corbyn will run the election on a pro-EU with a second referendum as a key policy, which will probably be enough for him to win. He'll do anything to win power and has plenty of principles he's willing to give up to do so.

We'll never get brexit. There's enough protest voters for brexit who did it as a message and have had months and months of being told by the MSM how much of a clusterfuck the whole thing is. The messiah turns up in all his ball-bag glory and promises to fix it and write off student debt. 

Tada, we've got steptoe in at number 10. Watch it happen. 

Just now, Thombleached said:

We'll never get brexit. There's enough protest voters for brexit who did it as a message and have had months and months of being told by the MSM how much of a clusterfuck the whole thing is. The messiah turns up in all his ball-bag glory and promises to fix it and write off student debt. 

Tada, we've got steptoe in at number 10. Watch it happen. 

Hotel California. Been saying it since the referendum. 

Just now, Thombleached said:

And at first I questioned your logic. I feel like quite the fool now 😰

xD  you clearly are not as cynical as me. Keep working on it. The best way is to just sit back and watch the establishment lie to us all whilst the work on impoverishing us. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

xD  you clearly are not as cynical as me. Keep working on it. The best way is to just sit back and watch the establishment lie to us all whilst the work on impoverishing us. 

Whatever the odds are on scenario as above I suggest we draw a pool. Maybe we can buy that dosbods island after all. 

2 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

Tin foil hat on

Teresa 'resigns' in a few months quoting ill health.

General election called

Steptoe wins - cited as a 'remain' victory

Brexit cancelled. 

Bollox.

Which leads to civil war lead by the betrayed working class.

19 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

I would love to agree with that but the working class are too busy working to have a war. 

I think you're right. But I also think a Brexit betrayal will be the straw that broke the camels back.

As someone much wiser than me once said, "If you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.".

8 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Best way to be!

I'm sure I have a Buddhist view of life, in a certain way. My preference for carburetters, is a four barrel Holley, Keihin or Weber. I do not like Tillotson, Amal (the Devils buttock) or Mikuni!

Edited by MrPin