DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Death of the High Street

Chewing Grass

Chewing Grass

@The Masked Tulip

Now this validates multiple threads over the years, some bloke decided to VHS his display in front of a McDonalds in Warrington in the early 1990s, the same McDonalds is still there although very dishevelled and next to a pawnbroking chain rather than Dorothy Perkins.

Just about sums the UK up now.

Note how well dressed the laydees are and no waddling fatties.

Vid https://youtu.be/I_lXngzC4zw

Then Nice

1376958078_Screenshotfrom2022-03-1318-35-03.thumb.jpg.885559cbc5b04f1ce7e6ec3aa97d1de8.jpg

Now Shithole

1318940156_Screenshotfrom2022-03-1318-33-47.thumb.jpg.f633881df35d25868ad1184b8dab200a.jpg

Without exaggeration they are all white British too.

I wonder if the kid at 1:25 knew back then that his shoes would now be worth about £20k. :D

leonardratso

reminded me of the setup scenes in early ben dover videos where they pull a bird or 2 off the street (apparently) before persuading them to try on lingerie in a dirty old lockup down a side street. A lockup that happens to have a mattress or sofa in it and some long haired bloke waiting there.

Documentaries aint what they used to be.

Archived