• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Gunman opens fire in Trelleborg, Swedish market

Reports that people were shot in several different locations. Police supposedly looking for more than one gunman.

Just to make it easier for the shooters the police have decided, being Swedish, to make it easiier for them by lighting themselves up with glow in the day torso vests and a light top underneath.

Nice HK416 though.

DL99zv0XcAc6YiA.jpg

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Reports that people were shot in several different locations. Police supposedly looking for more than one gunman.

Just to make it easier for the shooters the police have decided, being Swedish, to make it easiier for them by lighting themselves up with glow in the day torso vests and a light top underneath.

Nice HK416 though.

DL99zv0XcAc6YiA.jpg

It's no wonder.

Image result for chubby brown images

24 minutes ago, montecristo said:

An open air market. Open at 10pm seems very late.

I don't know what they mean by market. I initially thought some kind of open air market but it could mean a Swedish version of Tesco for all I know.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

4 minutes ago, montecristo said:

I few pictures of the alleged gunman on twitter.  Might explain why it was only males injured. 

Some rejected bloke called Rainer?

Having just looked at Twitter I see it's Friday 13th tomorrow. Hope the Knights Templar keep themselves safe. 

6 minutes ago, montecristo said:

I few pictures of the alleged gunman on twitter.  Might explain why it was only males injured. :ph34r:

I think those are the usual fake photos that idiots always post on twitter when something like this happens.

Swedish police saying it is gang-related.

1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Some rejected bloke called Rainer?

Having just looked at Twitter I see it's Friday 13th tomorrow. Hope the Knights Templar keep themselves safe

Especially now as they must be low I cash. They can no longer sell souvenirs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973074/Market-trader-56-BANNED-town-centre.html

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think those are the usual fake photos that idiots always post on twitter when something like this happens.

Swedish police saying it is gang-related.

Yeah sounds about right.

38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Nice HK416 though.

DL99zv0XcAc6YiA.jpg

For urban warfare that's a disguise -- it makes him look like a street cleaner.