DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Everlasting Love

DTMark

I've been on the vodka again. Which and why?

This one has been covered so many times, feel free to add your preferred version.

Robert Knight

Love Affair

Sandra

Jamie Cullum

• Cheers 1

Van Lady
2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

My favourite version is the one by Love Affair but your version is great.

Good fun in your incorrigible style. Thanks for cheering up my Saturday night :Beer:

• Cheers 1

The XYY Man
8 minutes ago, RJT1979 said:

can you do a cover of this?

Sadly not.

I have substantially more hair, and much smaller tits than that fat baldy cunt...

XYY

Posted (edited)
On 19/03/2022 at 20:18, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Oh my word. Did you know the words or did you look them up. There are some sections I've never heard properly before.

When I get drunk I tend to sing along to things, especially this, and when we lived in Britain in a cottage in the middle of nowhere I came close to recording myself, erm, "performing". Oh, behave yourself.

Sadly if I wait until the Vodka-Monsters have had time to do their work and did it here I'd have that Italian woman who lives in the flat below us out of her bed and at my door in an instant.

Edited by DTMark

The XYY Man
1 hour ago, DTMark said:

Oh my word. Did you know the words or did you look them up. There are some sections I've never heard properly before.

When I get drunk I tend to sing along to things, especially this, and when we lived in Britain in a cottage in the middle of nowhere I came close to recording myself, erm, "performing". Oh, behave yourself.

Sadly if I wait until the Vodka-Monsters have had time to do their work and did it here I'd have that Italian woman who lives in the flat below us out of her bed and at my door in an instant.

It is a song I know quite well, but I did download a karaoke track from YouTube to sing along to.

You can see that via the reflection in my sunglasses...!

XYY

moneyscam
12 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

It is a song I know quite well, but I did download a karaoke track from YouTube to sing along to.

You can see that via the reflection in my sunglasses...!

XYY

Oi I've got a bone to pick with you! Ever since I watched your very good rendition of Everlasting Love I can't get the fecking song out of my head! It's been 2 days now, are you some sort of mystical hypnotist? :CryBaby:

• Lol 1