• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Political Compass

After Brexit and Trump, I recently decided to take the political compass test again, just to check I really hadn't turned to bigoted xenophobe.

Well I scored pretty much as I had 15 years ago on the libertarian left pretty much in the spot occupied by Gandhi.

Political-Compass-politicalcompassDOTorg.jpg

My conclusion I haven't really changed but the world has.

What about you?

Yeah, I did one again recently after what I thought was a massive shift to "the right".

It turns out I'm still fairly tame and not a Nazi at all. Like the poster above I would suspect that some of my views (immigration, crime and punishment, gay marriage, Islam, *) would make people think I was far right, some others views people would view as quite far left though.

I don't think it's just us, I think it's the whole world, or our countries people anyway, that have been led to believe in things that are not good for us and lots of those things have appeared like good things while being something which take from us, leaving us weaker.

The western world has gone red, probably almost anyone living 80+ years ago would now be seen nowadays (by the liberal elites, and all their brainwashed protesters) as a far right extremist for their "zenophobic", "nationalistic" and "racist" views.

Thankfully the younger generation seems to be less affected with the Cultural Marxism and self hatred, it may be too late for them though. We need to fight against the war on free speech now, it's happening with youtube, on hpc, everywhere.

* and others

It was Andrew Breitbart who woke me up to what the fcuk was going on.

I saw a video about cultural marxism and the Frankfurt school.

Gaining an understanding of Obama and Hillary Clintons mentor, Saul Alinsky filled in the gaps.

We have been infiltrated by these people and their memes. In this country the rot was really started by Tony Blair pupil of the Clintons.

1 hour ago, Fischer said:

In the same quarter but more libertarian than Ghandi but less left wing.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25 
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54

I'm starting to think that I might be the reincarnation of Gandhi (which somewhat goes against my beliefs on astrology). 

-5.25 L/R

-3.13 SL/A

I seem to have gone a bit more to the left compared to last time

Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97

Another Ghandi who considers himself right wing (ish) and who the SJW's consider an extreme right A-Zist

Wasn't there some rumour that this leading/worded carefully to put everyone bar the most extreme to left lib? 

I'm in the same quarter as Gandhi (not saying I don't belong there and lean a little more to neo liberalism), but I whenever I have seen this site posted, everyone always seem to fall into this quarter

38 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Never done this test before - came in slightly to the left with slight libertarian tendencies. I think most of us are made to think we are right-wing by so-called lefties who have strong authoritarian tendencies. 

That's interesting innit?o.O

8 minutes ago, codfather said:

Wasn't there some rumour that this leading/worded carefully to put everyone bar the most extreme to left lib? 

I'm in the same quarter as Gandhi (not saying I don't belong there and lean a little more to neo liberalism), but I whenever I have seen this site posted, everyone always seem to fall into this quarter

MSE Refugee is over in the other corner with Friedman.