• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bkkandrew

The Guardian has new plan to curb airline CO2 emissions

It's win win I think here.

Less aircraft which they keep complaining about. Less chavs to have to encounter overseas.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/06/ryanair-uk-flights-brexit-deal-wto

It reminds me of Caribbean Beauty's HPC thread predicting that chavs be confined to the UK. It's like a perfect solution.

And less of Mouthy o' Reilly 

Just now, One percent said:

People seem to have stopped buying them. 

I only buy newspapers when I go abroad, as I want to look important on a plane, pretending I can read the Svenska Dagbladet, or logo.jpg

Just now, spunko2010 said:

They will likely have to very soon.

How sad.

The world of paper news has gone!

Sometime you get a paper newspaper shoved under the door in the morning when staying in hotels! I wanted the New York Times, but I get the fucking "le Monde". Here is my pith helmet with Union Jack, here is my map of the world when it was British, here is my picture of Queen Victoria. I am about as French as the Duke of Wellington, and I have "le Monde"?

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Stop this right now. I have been given permission (by myself) to be the Union Flag pedant.

Final warning.

I'm just not French! Je ne suis Francais! Я являюсь английским

That translation does not look right. Thanks Google!

The EU debate rattled some interesting facts about, often in the same speech by the same muppet.

The EU controls air pollution, does a wonderful job blah de blah. The EU permits cheap flights so people can travel much more freely and often than they ever could before.

Well you can't have good air quality and lots of flights.

I think the sensible thing would be to ban ALL flights.

2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

The EU debate rattled some interesting facts about, often in the same speech by the same muppet.

The EU controls air pollution, does a wonderful job blah de blah. The EU permits cheap flights so people can travel much more freely and often than they ever could before.

Well you can't have good air quality and lots of flights.

I think the sensible thing would be to ban ALL flights.

Sensible thing would be to move Heathrow to the midlands and travelers to train it the last 100 miles.