DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

ATM

hapax legomenon

hapax legomenon

Bought these couple of weeks ago. Tin and lithium miners, just about to expand and the figures on todays RNS are looking very good, broker has a price target of 28p (currently 8.8p):

After-tax NPV8 of US$2.1 billion, and IRR of 75%*;

Significant annual cashflow with rapid payback of 1.5 years from an open-pit tin, lithium, and tantalum mine*;

Proven profitable Phase 1 Pilot plant significantly de-risks the execution and process flow design of Phase 2*;

Average production of 10 Mtpa ROM per year with 14-year mine life and low strip ratio of 1:2.6*;

Anthony Viljoen (CEO) commented:

"I am delighted to present the preliminary economic assessment for Phase 2 at our flagship Uis asset in Namibia. This PEA shows outstanding economics and returns for the expansion and allows us to move forward with excitement to a full bankable feasibility. The fact we have successfully brought phase 1 into production allows us to significantly de-risk phase 2 from the considerable learnings in building a new mine. Phase 2 will see AfriTin produce globally significant volumes of tin, lithium and tantalum which are vital in meeting the demands of the transition to a new efficient greener technology future

• Informative 1