• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

IT worker, 31, who was beaten up in savage late-night attack issues crystal-clear images of 'man who attacked her' after slamming police CCTV as 'terrible

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This deserves its own thread.

IT worker, 31, who was beaten up in savage late-night attack issues crystal-clear images of 'man who attacked her' after slamming police CCTV as 'terrible

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4994554/Traumatised-woman-31-releases-pictures-attacker.html

Police released photo on the left.

4576067F00000578-4994554-image-m-34_1508

4576066800000578-4994554-image-a-33_1508

I think his shirt is green and blue but others disagree.

TMT made me read the DM. Drink or drugs then. And Shoreditch is still shit as ever, even with it's Silicon Roundabout. Cripes, I wouldn't go to a "nightclub" round there.

Still, thats a good picture of the suspect.o.O Somebody somewhere will recognise him.

Edited by MrPin

34 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I doubt CCTV is that crap.... Even if the photos of the attack weren't clear I'd imagine the CCTV would have captured a clear image of him somewhere on his journey.

Our compnay CCTV is ~20 yers old and needing a refresh.

That mages that manges better pictures than the police one.

Does it say what she used to take the pics?

Edit ah she was with company

But now Ms Birgitta has sent dramatic stills from footage shot on her friend's mobile straight to her local paper the Hackney Gazette in an attempt to catch him.  

Edited by Green Devil