DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Brain training

Bear Hug

Bear Hug

An interview with a neuroscientist. Just popped up on youtube but I've found it very interesting. 

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

nirvana
Posted (edited)

one of the reasons I'm interesting in keto/OMAD/fasting is autophagy and brain cell renewal....

noone I have spoken to so far has even heard of autophagy......:CryBaby:

edit: shit bro that's 2 hours lol can u give a summary please? @Bear Hug

Edited by nirvana
  • Informative 1

Bear Hug
3 minutes ago, nirvana said:

one of the reasons I'm interesting in keto/OMAD/fasting is autophagy and brain cell renewal....

noone I have spoken to so far has even heard of autophagy......:CryBaby:

edit: shit bro that's 2 hours lol can u give a summary please? @Bear Hug

Maybe after I give it another listen. And I definitely will. He described how high achievers train themselves to enjoy learning but I can't remember the detail

• Cheers 1

haroldshand

I Have been back into my meditation for a couple of months now with a few major tweeks from before and it's really blowing my mind this time.

The balance of getting it right though can drive you nuts:) You are going about it the right way and getting great results and then get cocky and start getting too ambitious about it and then get a slight set back because of that very ambtion

It's hard to even comprehend until you mediate how Western life is so full of stimulus, aims and desires etc

I now carry a full size football every where I drive I am so into it... another story:)

steppensheep
On 06/05/2022 at 07:59, Bear Hug said:

He described how high achievers train themselves to enjoy learning but I can't remember the detail

maybe you should have started with the one for beginners and worked up?

• Lol 1

steppensheep
Posted (edited)
On 06/05/2022 at 00:42, Bear Hug said:

An interview with a neuroscientist. Just popped up on youtube but I've found it very interesting. 

ive seen a few videos from that interviewee's own channel. he does *all* the interesting topics, but they are just a bit too long and boring.

Edited by steppensheep
  • Informative 1