• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Um, something happening in Northfleet Kent.

12 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Is that some kind of phaser-cannon that plod is brandishing...?

XYY

It wasn't set to stun when they waxed that poor bloke, in the Suzuki, on the M5.

2 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

They often hide behind cars in the way you see in the picture, but does a car body (apart from the engine block)provide much protection from a high-powered rifle? If someone let rip with a Kalashnikov out of that house, I'd rather be behind something else.

it's not just stopping potential, it's harder aim target potential.  would you find it easier to hit someone in the open or behind a large bush?

5 minutes ago, SNACR said:

It wasn't set to stun when they waxed that poor bloke, in the Suzuki, on the M5.

As happy as I am with our Ignis, I doubt its flimsy form would repel a determined round from a pea shooter.

28 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

They often hide behind cars in the way you see in the picture, but does a car body (apart from the engine block)provide much protection from a high-powered rifle? If someone let rip with a Kalashnikov out of that house, I'd rather be behind something else.

Friend of a friend, who was some sort of competitive rifle shooter, due to the length, used to stow their rifle between the seats of their Ford Fiesta. You can probably see where this is going but, they weren't paying attention and had to brake violently to avoid slamming into a queue of traffic. It went off, as someone had been chatting to him, when packing up so he'd forgotten it was loaded. Anyway bullet went right through the engine block and burst the rear tyre on a lorry two cars in front.

Obviously this is the type of tale that gets exaggerated with each iteration but,  assuming it occurred at all, I can certainly believe it went through the engine block.

Us V8 drivers are much less likely to create a major firearms incident than the frugalistas in their transverse engine cars - although my V8 blocks are mostly soft aluminium so might not be as safe as I thought

Edited by SNACR

19 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

Can someone analyze the acoustics to speculate on how many shooters, bump stocks, weaponized drones and Jesuses are involved 

:)

Aye, just what we need Captain.

Another 50+ pages of fuck-witted tomfoolery from The DOSBODs Amateur Sleuthing Society...!

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

1 minute ago, Dipsy said:

Hmmm terrorist financing? Hence all the guns?

No, it's nothing to do with terrorism. They also raided addresses in Wakefield and Huddersfield.

17 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Yay finally somewhere i know! 

And yea it's an enriched shithole!

Yeah, Northfleet always sounds like the sort of place that might be the home base of the  Starship Enterprise. It only takes one visit to establish it is most certainly not that sort of place.

19 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

It says its bullets are small in diameter than other ones, smaller than say an ak47 bullet. Are they longer or shitter do you know? Also says it's a car ins, my memory tells me that's a rifle without rifling?

5.56*45 is the standard NATO round for rifles. They are faster and more accurate then an AK round but a bit less killy at long range. I think you mean carbine rather than car insurance in which case it's a short barrelled rifle.