• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
assetrichcashpoor

Feral Families

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/feral-families

I saw a trailer for this 'documentary'. I'm not going to watch it as it's already pissed me off. I will be interested to see if any of the parents are working or whether we're funding their lifestyle choice entirely. I doubt there will be a follow up documentary in 10-20 years finding out the effect of their upbringing on these feral children but it would be good to see.

It does remind me of a friend's family. They were generally very nice people but were professional scroungers who had lots of kids, more benefits than you could shake a stick at and lived in a tax payer funded hovel. 

I think if people were fully aware of how much it costs to contain and support those who just don't give a fuck over a lifetime, you'd be hearing a lot more about this sort of thing.

We reckoned that the garden variety scum who lived next door to us cost about 150 - 200k in police time, solicitors time, damage repair, HA involvement etc. over the space of one year.

An entire family over the years? 

Millions.

19 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

With the eradication of the middle classes, where two good wages can barely afford two kids, and many lefty types don't even want kids at all, the underclass must be out-breeding the middle class by a huge margin. As are migrants.

Extrapolate that effect over a few generations and see what sort of country we'll have.

Easyjet have plenty of flights to various North African cities if you want a preview. Just add rain and cold and you have a UK city in 2055.

33 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

With the eradication of the middle classes, where two good wages can barely afford two kids, and many lefty types don't even want kids at all, the underclass must be out-breeding the middle class by a huge margin. As are migrants.

Extrapolate that effect over a few generations and see what sort of country we'll have.

Middlesbrough!

3 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/feral-families

I saw a trailer for this 'documentary'. I'm not going to watch it as it's already pissed me off. I will be interested to see if any of the parents are working or whether we're funding their lifestyle choice entirely. I doubt there will be a follow up documentary in 10-20 years finding out the effect of their upbringing on these feral children but it would be good to see.

It does remind me of a friend's family. They were generally very nice people but were professional scroungers who had lots of kids, more benefits than you could shake a stick at and lived in a tax payer funded hovel. 

Do your blood pressure a favour and avoid watching "Council House Crack den down" on BBC1. It seems defrauding the tax payer is endemic in this country. 

Edited by The Generation Game

1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Do your blood pressure a favour and avoid watching "Council House Crack den down" on BBC1. It seems defrauding the tax payer is endemic in this country. 

Hardly surprising when the bankers and politicians have been setting the example for years now, individually for far greater sums. Moral hazard and the top-down effect was talked about in 2008, but nothing was done. How's Fred Goodwin doing now??

35 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

Surely not all of it spy..? Even Peterlee has a "posh" end...!

The truth is we're talking North or South of "The Border" here aren't we...?

;)

XYY

See, youve revealed yourself as coming from Surrey Tarquin.

Its 'Over the border'

I guess my implication that not being OTB is better - not that that explains Gresham, ro everywhere else in the town.

Linthorpe village is naice. But if you have money in boro  you leave. Used to be Guissy but even thats a bit too 'vibrant' now.

Yarm , Nunthorpe or Stokesly.

If you want to get an idea of how bad MBC are regeneration then have a walk under the railway bridge.

Once you get beyond the posh shipping office, Bongos, DigiBoro (or whatever its called - Soho???) and the new stuff they are building, theres loads of buildings inc. that Pub, that have just been left empty.

43 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Surely not all of it spy..? Even Peterlee has a "posh" end...!

The truth is we're talking North or South of "The Border" here aren't we...?

;)

XYY

Not that hed be able to tell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Peters_and_lee.jpg

38 minutes ago, spygirl said:

See, youve revealed yourself as coming from Surrey Tarquin.

Its 'Over the border'

I guess my implication that not being OTB is better - not that that explains Gresham, ro everywhere else in the town.

Linthorpe village is naice. But if you have money in boro  you leave. Used to be Guissy but even thats a bit too 'vibrant' now.

Yarm , Nunthorpe or Stokesly.

If you want to get an idea of how bad MBC are regeneration then have a walk under the railway bridge.

Once you get beyond the posh shipping office, Bongos, DigiBoro (or whatever its called - Soho???) and the new stuff they are building, theres loads of buildings inc. that Pub, that have just been left empty.

Not that hed be able to tell:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Peters_and_lee.jpg

You always make me laugh, you mad cunt...!

;)

XYY

3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Just watch the almost documentary film 'idiocracy'.

Robocop mayor was doing one if his speeches about how boro problem cost 1m year per family. He was trying to make a case for more money on the fuckers.

These are families where a question like 'Indian or chinese' or 'Oh boro are on telly, do you mind if i switch channels?' ends up woth half the state in flames and riot squad in.

I mean when do you stop, say Fckit and put kids in care and kick the parents out. Just goodafter bad. Cap benefits to 10 years and say no more. 

Uc were going to havd a yearly statement on how much benefits have been paid. P60ish.

3 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Yesterday I had the misfortune to bump into a female I encountered several years ago when working in a young “homeless” service.

Errrr, none of them were homeless. They were all housed at the expense of the taxpayer. Support was given to help them to budget, cook, improve their life skills and assist with filling in benefit forms. Nine out of ten of them were illiterate in varying degrees! NOTHING was done to address this basic problem. FFS!

A waste of time, none of them engaged in the two to three years ago I worked there. Some lay in bed all day and it was allowed. Most were on antidepressants. 

The female I encountered yesterday came from a family and general area where not working was the norm. She is almost 30 now and has never done a days paid work in her life. One kid with an unknown father in early teens is now in residential care. Another kid about age 9 living with her and her very creepy husband who doesn’t work because of “mental” health problems.

Her words yesterday, “It’s fucking boring here, there’s nothing to do”. What I felt like saying to her was, “Well maybe if you got a fucking job you’d fill your time a bit and be less bored”. 

I didn’t say that because unfortunately she knows where I live. Don’t want a brick through my window!

I’m of the opinion that these type of people should be sent to basic army camps where they’re strictly disciplined and taught life basics. No option given not to participate. Also they need to stay in basic training until they are able to do a basic job.

Her behaviour and life attitude is passed on in families. Her kids will most likely turn out the same. I wouldn’t be surprised if this female pops out another kid or two to avoid work.

As was mentioned upthread, these types are outbreeding the decent folks simply because our society enables them to!

Nope.

These people should be housed chely, sharing another house with people like them.

Social housing doesnt have to be more than a bunkbed in a shared house.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Nope.

These people should be housed chely, sharing another house with people like them.

Nope, they should be sent to North Korea for re-education and work experience.

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Nope, they should be sent to North Korea for re-education and work experience.

The problem is you get more money for being more dysfunctional.

That why tax credits should requie 38h/w work. And social housing should be attached to having a job.

House the jobless families in bordering houses, no tellies.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nope.

Disagree.

That’s far too easy for them.

Also it enables them to share “tips” on how to be a life long lazy parasite in society.

10 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Disagree.

That’s far too easy for them.

Also it enables them to share “tips” on how to be a life long lazy parasite in society.

Not really.

Have been in a flophouse full of single men?

Wayne and Chazney will have a bedroom and shared kitchen and bathroom.

Anyone working age needs to be doing at 30h work a week.

The problem wiyh thr current system is it oays people for doing nothing.

Joining some dots here. 

We have outsourced factory and manufacturing work because it is cheap

people who, the only work they are capable of is routine stuff where they are not required to think.  They have no employment lines open to them as we have shut factories and they have not the initiative to do anything not routine

it costs us a million pounds a year to keep these families doing nothing. 

Offshoring was hardly a cost saving exercise was it 

Just now, spygirl said:

Not really.

How do I get on this gravy train of being paid to do nowt. The bastards have made it so I work until 67 before I see a penny.  

Just now, One percent said:

Joining some dots here. 

people who, the only work they are capable of is routine stuff where they are not required to think.  They have no employment lines open to them as we have shut factories and they have not the initiative to do anything not routine

The blip, 90-2008ish was just that, a blip.

It was China that hammered uk manufacturing. Now the cost is higher than places like stoke.

Theres other stuff people csn do - sweeping, etc. Theres a lot of infrastructure that needs sorting too.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Joining some dots here. 

How do I get on this gravy train of being paid to do nowt. The bastards have made it so I work until 67 before I see a penny.  

Thats the problem. Theres a massive turn righward in europe. The muzzer migrants was the final straw.

2 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

I watched that yesterday. My blood pressure certainly went up. And the pathetic custodial sentences handed out once caught, ffs.

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not really.

As I posted above. Nine out of ten dole dossers are illiterate to varying degrees in my experience. It needs addressed. There are few jobs you can do these days if you can’t read or write to a basic standard.

I went to speak with the local MP about this basic problem. The result? I discovered I got blacklisted and was unlikely to get a socia “care” job again.

Go figure!

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

As I posted above. Nine out of ten dole dossers are illiterate to varying degrees in my experience. It needs addressed. There are few jobs you can do these days if you can’t read or write to a basic standard.

I went to speak with the local MP about this basic problem. The result? I discovered I got blacklisted and was unlikely to get a socia “care” job again.

Go figure!

I don't remember anyone I was at school with not being able to read and write, at least to a basic, get by, level.  

I wonder what as happened that schools cannot provide this basic function 

2 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Go figure!

Labour or Snp mp?