• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

The awakening of society...

Some Dosbod style comments beneath the normal Islam appeasing article in the Guardian...

I'd say 90% plus are against the Guardian position. It's rare for the Guardian to allow comments so enjoy!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/20/channel-4-brownface-tv-documentary-my-week-as-a-muslim-niqab-racism#comments

I had no idea terrorism had got so bad.  I keep being told that it makes 'big headlines' but is relatively small in the greater risks we face.

But 5% of all murders in the UK are now terrorism.  50% of all attempted murders...

These figures are being used to placate me!  That's bonkers.  They're outrageous!

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

I had no idea terrorism had got so bad.  I keep being told that it makes 'big headlines' but is relatively small in the greater risks we face.

But 5% of all murders in the UK are now terrorism.  50% of all attempted murders...

These figures are being used to placate me!  That's bonkers.  They're outrageous!

realistically, if you're not a drug dealer or in a street gang terrorism must be the main risk of being murdered..

7 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Some Dosbod style comments beneath the normal Islam appeasing article in the Guardian...

I'd say 90% plus are against the Guardian position. It's rare for the Guardian to allow comments so enjoy!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/20/channel-4-brownface-tv-documentary-my-week-as-a-muslim-niqab-racism#comments

Holy shit, the comments, and under a Guardian article too!

There is hope!

8 hours ago, One percent said:

Slightly off track, but this also Suggests that the general population are beginning to question the hegemonic narrative peddled .  Wail article on trump tweet - highest rated comments. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000494/Outrage-Donald-blames-Radical-Islamic-terror.html

Fuck me I enjoyed reading that. It's like the most extreme stuff I rant about when completely pissed off and it's the comment section in the grauniad.

Maybe we're not all doomed to pander to these retards forever, it's just the oil tanker is taking a long time turning around. Public sentiment is definitely changing in a massive way.