• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Oh I don't know. There's some pretty vile, misogynistic, little Englander sites out there.

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Exactly what I was going to say.  A cross between an archaeologist and a bean counter I thought.  

Christ, next you'll be saying you don't know about the exhibition on the banks of the Avon in Bristol.

6 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Christ, next you'll be saying you don't know about the exhibition on the banks of the Avon in Bristol.

Ah, i do know about that. xD

are you saying frank IS a trucker then?  o.O  if so, I'm seriously worried about road safety. How can he post here if he is driving?  o.O

22 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ah, i do know about that. xD

are you saying frank IS a trucker then?  o.O  if so, I'm seriously worried about road safety. How can he post here if he is driving?  o.O

Voice recognition on the ipad is how I do it.

8 minutes ago, GARCH said:

Someone has got to look after Little England seeing as the politicians aren’t doing a great job at the moment.

South Pembrokeshire can look after itself.

33 minutes ago, One percent said:

How do you read posts?  

The windscreen's vertical on a truck so you can prop it on the dashboard. With modern trucks adaptive cruise control, all sorts of bing bong alarms for lane departure and being too close to the vehicle in front, including automatically braking, on the motorway, unless it's really busy, or you want to make progress by overtaking it pretty much drives itself. I wouldn't read them on A-roads or in town (probably)

Edited by SNACR

Call me paranoid, but I think that site has been targeted and subsumed completely.

That back slapping exchange and the use of terms like love, lad etc. is exactly the kind of thing I was trying to describe in my post yesterday.

1 hour ago, eight said:

Call me paranoid, but I think that site has been targeted and subsumed completely.

That back slapping exchange and the use of terms like love, lad etc. is exactly the kind of thing I was trying to describe in my post yesterday.

No worries love, we will never fall into that trap on here. 

2 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

There are lots of vile little "insert country of choice" everywhere. Why should we be any different.

I do think we should get rid of those wierd folk from Wales and Hartlepool though.

Yorkshire! Yorkshire!

Me brother's in borstal, me mam's got the pox

Me sister's a whore down at Hartlepool docks.

Me uncle's a pervert, me auntie's gone mad.

And Jack The Ripper's me dad..!

La la la lah lala lah lah la la lala lah...

XYY