• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fischer

Artists That Annoy You

11 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Really annoying twat, and her Dad's worse but I love this...

Yeah I never know what to think when someone you thought :-

1. had no charm or talent and simply played on her connections to get success and

2. is an incredibly annoying person who if she wasn't a woman would definitely merit a beating.

comes up with something fairly insightful and clever like that. 

I guess no-one is all bad and vice-versa.

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 13:53, swissy_fit said:

Yeah I never know what to think when someone you thought :-

1. had no charm or talent and simply played on her connections to get success and

2. is an incredibly annoying person who if she wasn't a woman would definitely merit a beating.

comes up with something fairly insightful and clever like that. 

I guess no-one is all bad and vice-versa.

I have never read, nor do I have any interest in reading, the Fifty Shades.. books.

However I did catch Lily Allen on Room 101 in which she mounted a very literature, articulate and well-argued campaign for it to be picked to go into the room, and won.

In the meantime, Adele.

I don't dislike her voice but there are only so many turgid love songs I can listen to before I begin to equate the music with someone scraping nails down a blackboard.

Ex band members Gary Barlow and Victoria Beckham.

The former does have good musical talent the latter very little. The latter sells herself these days as a designer of even Range Rover models. Oh, and her kids are so talented and work hard to be models and photographers. 9_9

PAt least I haven’t heard anything about GB’s kids to date.

They both annoy me though because they crawl to and aspire to be in with the royal family and landed aristocracy.

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

Ex band members Gary Barlow and Victoria Beckham.

The former does have good musical talent the latter very little. The latter sells herself these days as a designer of even Range Rover models. Oh, and her kids are so talented and work hard to be models and photographers.

PAt least I haven’t heard anything about GB’s kids to date.

They both annoy me though because they crawl to and aspire to be in with the royal family and landed aristocracy.

I once saw Victoria beckham shopping in marks and spencers. She looked very scary, stomping across the floor with a very fixed, plasticy face. David looked like a normal person with his shopping basket swinging from his arm. A little shorter in stature than I expected. 

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

I once saw Victoria beckham shopping in marks and spencers. She looked very scary, stomping across the floor with a very fixed, plasticy face. David looked like a normal person with his shopping basket swinging from his arm. A little shorter in stature than I expected. 

skeletor.jpg

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Poor VB!

I don’t feel sorry for her at all though. She seems to have lost herself in her life’s journey. DB seems slightly more grounded. Not a fan of him either though. 

IMO their marriage has only survived to keep the “A List” Beckham brand going for an ever increasing desire of social standing and acquirement of million pound assets to match.

4 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Poor VB!

I don’t feel sorry for her at all though. She seems to have lost herself in her life’s journey. DB seems slightly more grounded. Not a fan of him either though. 

IMO their marriage has only survived to keep the “A List” Beckham brand going for an ever increasing desire of social standing and acquirement of million pound assets to match.

The only reason I noticed him was that there was this big burly guy stood at the top of one of the food isle, staring down it.  Very strange I thought, wonder what he is looking at. 

Turned out he was looking at david whilst he fished about in the chiller cabinets. His minder. If it wasn't for that, I would have passed him by without a second look. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

The only reason I noticed him was that there was this big burly guy stood at the top of one of the food isle, staring down it.  Very strange I thought, wonder what he is looking at. 

Turned out he was looking at david whilst he fished about in the chiller cabinets. His minder. If it wasn't for that, I would have passed him by without a second look. 

Your anecdotal confirms what I know about life.

For a high chance of a peaceful life it’s better to be nobody rather than somebody!

How awful to just go shopping and need a minder/bodyguard because of kidnapping or whatever fears.

I envy no one in public life. It’s great to be a nobody and just get out and about doing what you like whenever with no one else knowing who you are and little risk of a nutter having a go.

Just now, Economic Exile said:

Your anecdotal confirms what I know about life.

For a high chance of a peaceful life it’s better to be nobody rather than somebody!

How awful to just go shopping and need a minder/bodyguard because of kidnapping or whatever fears.

I envy no one in public life. It’s great to be a nobody and just get out and about doing what you like whenever with no one else knowing who you are and little risk of a nutter having a go.

Tbf, if he hadn't had the minder, no one would have been any the wiser. He really was insignificant looking.