Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Artists That Annoy You


Syd Germs

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bedrag Justesen

The "face pulling " is actually pronunciation emphasis to assist appreciation of her lyrics for those able to lip read.

The only option otherwise would be to listen to her.

Which is not recommended under any circumstances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know who the 'artist' is but it's a song that goes

plink plonk, plink plink plonk, plink plink plonk, plink plink plonk plonk (and repeat)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
11 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Really annoying twat, and her Dad's worse but I love this...

 

Yeah I never know what to think when someone you thought :-

1. had no charm or talent and simply played on her connections to get success and

2. is an incredibly annoying person who if she wasn't a woman would definitely merit a beating.

comes up with something fairly insightful and clever like that. 

I guess no-one is all bad and vice-versa.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 13:53, swissy_fit said:

Yeah I never know what to think when someone you thought :-

1. had no charm or talent and simply played on her connections to get success and

2. is an incredibly annoying person who if she wasn't a woman would definitely merit a beating.

comes up with something fairly insightful and clever like that. 

I guess no-one is all bad and vice-versa.

I have never read, nor do I have any interest in reading, the Fifty Shades.. books.

However I did catch Lily Allen on Room 101 in which she mounted a very literature, articulate and well-argued campaign for it to be picked to go into the room, and won.

In the meantime, Adele.

I don't dislike her voice but there are only so many turgid love songs I can listen to before I begin to equate the music with someone scraping nails down a blackboard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ex band members Gary Barlow and Victoria Beckham.

The former does have good musical talent the latter very little. The latter sells herself these days as a designer of even Range Rover models. Oh, and her kids are so talented and work hard to be models and photographers. 9_9

 PAt least I haven’t heard anything about GB’s kids to date.

They both annoy me though because they crawl to and aspire to be in with the royal family and landed aristocracy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

Ex band members Gary Barlow and Victoria Beckham.

The former does have good musical talent the latter very little. The latter sells herself these days as a designer of even Range Rover models. Oh, and her kids are so talented and work hard to be models and photographers.

 PAt least I haven’t heard anything about GB’s kids to date.

They both annoy me though because they crawl to and aspire to be in with the royal family and landed aristocracy.

I once saw Victoria beckham shopping in marks and spencers. She looked very scary, stomping across the floor with a very fixed, plasticy face. David looked like a normal person with his shopping basket swinging from his arm. A little shorter in stature than I expected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

I once saw Victoria beckham shopping in marks and spencers. She looked very scary, stomping across the floor with a very fixed, plasticy face. David looked like a normal person with his shopping basket swinging from his arm. A little shorter in stature than I expected. 

skeletor.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

I once saw Victoria beckham shopping in marks and spencers. She looked very scary, stomping across the floor with a very fixed, plasticy face. David looked like a normal person with his shopping basket swinging from his arm. A little shorter in stature than I expected. 

Poor VB!

I don’t feel sorry for her at all though. She seems to have lost herself in her life’s journey. DB seems slightly more grounded. Not a fan of him either though. 

IMO their marriage has only survived to keep the “A List” Beckham brand going for an ever increasing desire of social standing and acquirement of million pound assets to match.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Poor VB!

I don’t feel sorry for her at all though. She seems to have lost herself in her life’s journey. DB seems slightly more grounded. Not a fan of him either though. 

IMO their marriage has only survived to keep the “A List” Beckham brand going for an ever increasing desire of social standing and acquirement of million pound assets to match.

The only reason I noticed him was that there was this big burly guy stood at the top of one of the food isle, staring down it.  Very strange I thought, wonder what he is looking at. 

Turned out he was looking at david whilst he fished about in the chiller cabinets. His minder. If it wasn't for that, I would have passed him by without a second look. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

The only reason I noticed him was that there was this big burly guy stood at the top of one of the food isle, staring down it.  Very strange I thought, wonder what he is looking at. 

Turned out he was looking at david whilst he fished about in the chiller cabinets. His minder. If it wasn't for that, I would have passed him by without a second look. 

Your anecdotal confirms what I know about life.

For a high chance of a peaceful life it’s better to be nobody rather than somebody!

How awful to just go shopping and need a minder/bodyguard because of kidnapping or whatever fears.

I envy no one in public life. It’s great to be a nobody and just get out and about doing what you like whenever with no one else knowing who you are and little risk of a nutter having a go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Economic Exile said:

Your anecdotal confirms what I know about life.

For a high chance of a peaceful life it’s better to be nobody rather than somebody!

How awful to just go shopping and need a minder/bodyguard because of kidnapping or whatever fears.

I envy no one in public life. It’s great to be a nobody and just get out and about doing what you like whenever with no one else knowing who you are and little risk of a nutter having a go.

Tbf, if he hadn't had the minder, no one would have been any the wiser. He really was insignificant looking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bedrag Justesen

Jamiroquai.

One fairly average song, Cosmic Girl back in 1997, everything they have ever done sounds exactly like that but either a bit faster, a bit slower, a bit quieter, or a bit louder.

They still seem to be popular but I have no idea why. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...