• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
blobloblob

JFK Files

Think it means the option of blocking the file release is set to expire.

Trump has the final decision on their release. He could have blocked it but isn"t going to by all accounts.

It will surprise me if anything startling is revealed, they were probably blocked to protect serving law enforcement.

There are remaining files re the Warren Commission at least, and possibly some of the follow up enquiries, that have been blocked for years.

They were scheduled to be released on 26th October 2017

the odd thing is the Trump like-tweets from General Kelly

We believe in openness and transparency!

The Democrats want to do everything behind closed doors & then lie in public to the American people.

Democrats will go behind closed doors & bend over for lobbyists & fake news media to score funding & good press coverage.....they're shills!

When will democrats learn that lying & hiding the truth from the American public will never do them any good?

When will democrats learn that lying & hiding the truth from the American public will never do them any good?

TMRW the #MSM Fake News liars will say that @realDonaldTrump was the one who murdered Kennedy!

Anderson Pooper & Don Race-Baiter Lemon will call POTUS a murderer & say he killed Kennedy!

They'll say anything to boost their sorry ass ratings

WTF???

Is this a wind up?

5 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

I`m sure i read Trump wanted to end the Fed`s control of their monetary system ,was this not the reason why JFK was knocked off 

Over the years I’ve read a variety of stuff about JFK’s assassination.

I lean towards what you say in your post as being a highly likely reason for it.

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

Over the years I’ve read a variety of stuff about JFK’s assassination.

I lean towards what you say in your post as being a highly likely reason for it.

He sidelined Alan Dulles after the bay of pigs but left most of the former directors men in place. Any President failing to confirm to the agencies agenda isn't likely to flourish, the Bush family were firmly on side with Dulles and had two generations of Presidents. 

Trump doesn't outwardly appear to be committed to the agenda. Possibly the release of JFK documents (particularly the Warren commission) could help highlight the pressures and influences being brought to bare upon the previous president.

JFK had a huge advantage over Trump by having some very powerful brothers in politics he could 100% depend upon. 

12 hours ago, Shaneyson said:

He sidelined Alan Dulles after the bay of pigs but left most of the former directors men in place. Any President failing to confirm to the agencies agenda isn't likely to flourish, the Bush family were firmly on side with Dulles and had two generations of Presidents. 

Trump doesn't outwardly appear to be committed to the agenda. Possibly the release of JFK documents (particularly the Warren commission) could help highlight the pressures and influences being brought to bare upon the previous president.

JFK had a huge advantage over Trump by having some very powerful brothers in politics he could 100% depend upon. 

There were possibly many reasons but i still lean towards this

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=59049

Edited by Long time lurking

I would be very surprised if there is anything of value in the new releases.

I have actually read all the Warren Commission files (took 3 months )

It is just a collection of affidavits, setting out what witnesses saw.

Time and time again, if you have read some of the more outlandish theories, you find hard solid evidence which just disproves them.

remember, they were recorded before the conspiraloons got to work.

I found them convincing.

Lee Harvey Oswald was the shooter, on his own, no help.

Jack Ruby was mentally unstable and shot Oswald.

Castro and the Cuban connection

Bay of Pigs 

Oswald is said to have met cuban agents in new mexico some weeks before the shooting 

The CIA made over 200 assassination attempts on Castro inc exploding cigars etc but he survived them all and went on to outlive 4 US presidents. 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Just now, WorkingPoor said:

The CIA made over 200 assaination attempts on Castro inc exploding cigars etc but he survived them all and went on to outlive 4 US presidents. 

I hope that if the US government ever decide that they want me dead that they send somebody that miraculously incompetent.