DOSBODS  
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

the poop diet

nirvana

Frank Hovis

I never understood the logic behind rinking your own urine. 

Surely that and crap are both things from which the body has already extracted the majority of the nutrients and is expelling the unnecessary matter combined with waste products from bodily processes.

I know animals eat such but this is because they will take any nutrients available when the alternative is to starve.

steppensheep
49 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Surely that and crap are both things from which the body has already extracted the majority of the nutrients and is expelling the unnecessary matter combined with waste products from bodily processes.

I know animals eat such but this is because they will take any nutrients available when the alternative is to starve.

i cant remember if this is an argument of theirs or something i imagined up. but the gut is an important organ of sensing and signalling and is probably significant in activating the immune system so it's possible that there are things in urine that would signal certain things, eg a kidney infection or blood problems, that might otherwise be inadequately dealt with by the body and thus reinforce the immune reaction.

• Informative 1

steppensheep
Posted (edited)

... i have tasted my urine... there is definitely something foul tasting in it that tells me i am not supposed to drink it.

Edited by steppensheep

On 09/06/2022 at 11:35, steppensheep said:

... i have tasted my urine... there is definitely something foul tasting in it that tells me i am not supposed to drink it.

It's more worrying when you drink it before you have left port!O.o

• 2 weeks later...
Uncle Buck Rogers
On 10/06/2022 at 17:59, MMax said:

It's more worrying when you drink it before you have left port!O.o

I'd always finish the Port off before resorting to drink piss.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/06/2022 at 10:40, Frank Hovis said:

The only good thing about drinking your own urine would be that it's better than drinking somebody else's.

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1