• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

blobloblob

Bizarre, boring or just plain weird calendars

The time has come to start thinking about next year's calendar for my kitchen. It needs to be one of those slimline ones, about 15cm wide and hang on the wall.

I'm looking for suggestions, so if you've seen one that's dull, odd, pointless or possibly just 'wrong' in some way, please post a link.

In the absence of any good recommendations, I'll just go for cheerleaders again, to the disgust of my wife and daughters. 

Edited by blobloblob

2 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Excellent suggestion for the 'interesting' category. How about something duller, head gaskets maybe? Or motorway service stations?

A calendar of MSAs (Motorway Service Areas - the correct term) would certainly not be boring with things like the Pennine Tower at Forton Services on the M6.

539683_80f9a8ba.jpg

You could just print this out and leave it lying around the house where it will be found.

Seems a lot of work for the ladies but, hey, in our new islamic caliphate they are going to have to get used to such things.

How to Make a Sexy Calendar for Husbands

https://oureverydaylife.com/make-sexy-calendar-husbands-6394614.html

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

A calendar of MSAs (Motorway Service Areas - the correct term) would certainly not be boring with things like the Pennine Tower at Forton Services on the M6.

539683_80f9a8ba.jpg

I drive past Forton every couple of weeks. You'll be pleased.to know they painted those green bits back to a concrete colour a while ago.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

1415281182793_wps_12_The_most_boring_calendar_.jpg

That's a post box!? Most in Cardiff think that is an urinal - and that's just the ladies!

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Efa.

It probably won a design award back in the 60's.

1 minute ago, blobloblob said:

BOOOOM you're right on the money.

Except not 2015 obviously. 

I was half right with the boxes.

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

You could just print this out and leave it lying around the house where it will be found.

Seems a lot of work for the ladies but, hey, in our new islamic caliphate they are going to have to get used to such things.

How to Make a Sexy Calendar for Husbands

https://oureverydaylife.com/make-sexy-calendar-husbands-6394614.html

So did you just happen to this page bookmarked or something TMT?

36 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Rope bondage calendar. 12 images of women bound in different rope bondage styles. Should please or disgust the missus. Available from Amazon UK.

Here's a taster:

9783946768104-Calendar-2018-Best-of-Bond

There's a lot of skill gone into that tying up. Such knowledge may come handy in an emergency.

That's (the face of) Sarah Alexander.  Is this a still from a saucy Johnathan Creek?