• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Long time lurking

If the cunt died tomorrow it wold be a day to late

Recommended Posts

https://www.rt.com/uk/407551-tony-blair-brexit-plot/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

 

Quote

Tony Blair just can’t butt out of the Brexit debate, whether anybody wants to hear it or not. The ex-PM has come up with an ingenious plan to make absolutely sure Britons are happy with their decision to leave the EU – by holding a second referendum.

FFS even RT has had enough of him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The Tories were indescribably bad and as a result, they gave us Blair

What was wrong with the Major government? OK, you had "sleaze" but it was kids stuff compared to what has gone on since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eight said:

What was wrong with the Major government? OK, you had "sleaze" but it was kids stuff compared to what has gone on since.

I liked Major! but he was done for by sleaze, and at the time we hadn't experienced what came afterwards to realise that sleaze paled by comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eight said:

What was wrong with the Major government? OK, you had "sleaze" but it was kids stuff compared to what has gone on since.

He was the the best you could get at the time. Actually he did alright out of it, and became well off. Still he was less bent than most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

I liked Major! but he was done for by sleaze, and at the time we hadn't experienced what came afterwards to realise that sleaze paled by comparison.

Exactly.  All the people caught up in The tory sleaze were largely peripheral figures like the Hamiltons.

New Labor ones were at the very heart of government like Mandelson and Prescott

Cunts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fischer said:

Exactly.  All the people caught up in The tory sleaze were largely peripheral figures like the Hamiltons.

New Labor ones were at the very heart of government like Mandelson and Prescott

Cunts.

 

alastair-campbell.jpg?w=760&h=554&l=50&t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christ, not that fucker Campbell. When you think about what he actually did, and yet he has somehow managed to emerge with a daytime TV, housewife friendly, Richard Madeleyesque public persona.

It's like seeing Joseph Goebbels on Celebrity Squares, FFS.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eight said:

Christ, not that fucker Campbell. When you think about what he actually did, and yet he has somehow managed to emerge with a daytime TV, housewife friendly, Richard Madeleyesque public persona.

It's like seeing Joseph Goebbels on Celebrity Squares, FFS.

 

Or Mengels at St Ormunds....

1 minute ago, eight said:

Christ, not that fucker Campbell. When you think about what he actually did, and yet he has somehow managed to emerge with a daytime TV, housewife friendly, Richard Madeleyesque public persona.

It's like seeing Joseph Goebbels on Celebrity Squares, FFS.

 

You do know you and XYY are ground zero for new labour - mandlecunt, blair, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

The Tories were indescribably bad and as a result, they gave us Blair. New Labour destroyed everything I enjoyed about life in this country.

Were the tories that bad by todays standards? I wasn't old or politically aware enough at the time to make much of a judgement. Was tory sleaze a media driven thing and would it have stood up in the internet age? I'm in my 40's and very much share Hopeful's sentiments about new labour, but was wondering if older people (I think there are some 60+ year old dosbods) also view that time as dramatic change in the direction of the UK?

Can't help thinking that there is a good chance that if great satan blair got his second referendum, it could quite easily end in a much more resounding defeat of the remainers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

Were the tories that bad by todays standards? I wasn't old or politically aware enough at the time to make much of a judgement. Was tory sleaze a media driven thing and would it have stood up in the internet age? I'm in my 40's and very much share Hopeful's sentiments about new labour, but was wondering if older people (I think there are some 60+ year old dosbods) also view that time as dramatic change in the direction of the UK?

Can't help thinking that there is a good chance that if great satan blair got his second referendum, it could quite easily end in a much more resounding defeat of the remainers.

They were bad for then, but were angels by today's standards. The Tories were just on the bunny slopes. But then we had no comprehension for how much worse it could get. All we knew was that Labour had always been inept economically. Blair, Campbell. Mandelson and Brown were out and out, two-faced cunts

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.