DOSBODS  
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Glasto 22

ashestoashes

ashestoashes

plenty music to get your teeth into and forget the other shit going on

caught a bit of Robert Plant and Alison Krauss, he's getting a bit old

currently listening to Sigrid who I hadn't heard of before, quite good

One percent
36 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

Isn’t it being fronted by a geriatric?   o.O

• Agree 1

ashestoashes
34 minutes ago, One percent said:

see the young aren't cynical

• Lol 1

7 hours ago, One percent said:

Judging by what I saw on TV, a lot of the audience are not teenagers either.

And many have travelled from afar.

At least they are blessed with reasonable weather this year.

• Informative 1

ashestoashes
9 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Judging by what I saw on TV, a lot of the audience are not teenagers either.

And many have travelled from afar.

At least they are blessed with reasonable weather this year.

many from Bristol or Weston - a good few days travelling by train and 2nd mortgage territory by car, reckon a lot of the tents and crowd are CGI this year

• Lol 1

Snake Plissken

tickets are almost £300 now, they are oversubscribed and you have to go through a registration process then sit there on the day of release to get one on the website, this is why its an older middle class thing nowadays.

• Agree 1

ashestoashes

enjoyed dry cleaning and khruangbin, the music cycle has at last moved back to music I like

• Agree 1

Caravan Monster
14 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

No chance, St Zelensky on the main stage and various other celebs using the festival to spread their approved narratives (see bottom of themetro-pride-black@3x-0d6d.png

xD article):

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/24/glastonbury-volodymyr-zelensky-speaks-to-crowd-before-libertines-set-16885828/

Edited by Caravan Monster
  • Agree 2

Chewing Grass
3 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

No chance, St Zelensky on the main stage and various other celebs using the festival to spread various approved narratives (see bottom of themetro-pride-black@3x-0d6d.png

xD article):

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/24/glastonbury-volodymyr-zelensky-speaks-to-crowd-before-libertines-set-16885828/

The Children of Blair go camping, 'Things Can Only Get Better', (D:Ream 1993-1997 & the NWO).

• Agree 1

On 24/06/2022 at 20:24, One percent said:

Yeah, McCartney's voice was past it back at the London 2012 opening ceremony. I figure it's his last hurrah and at least he did it in person instead of that virtual shite Abba are doing. xD

I suppose in years to come they'll have virtual concerts of all the too old and dead. Elvis on another world tour. Wacko Jackson not looking as white. xD

As for 'glasto' I laugh when they have the black presenters and performers given front and centre while the crowd is 99.9% middle class whitey. The reality of equality. "Perform for us you ungrateful slavechild." xD

I expect there's a call somewhere to control ticket sales to ensure more diversity in the crowd, or to offer subsidised tickets to the ethnic minorities as more examples of modern equality. xD

• Agree 1

ashestoashes

Macca could really kick start his career if he came out and said he had a threesome with Lennon and Epstein

• Lol 1

Upsettah
11 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

Macca could really kick start his career if he came out and said he had a threesome with Lennon and Epstein

I watched a few minutes of his set. That was the second time Lennon's been murdered.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

Dogtania

I watched more of Billie ellish yesterday.  She is very good and it was an impressive show with and the bangs and whistles.

Have to say though I can totally understand when I hear people say it's quite satanic.   She was wearing an outfit with Lucifer written down the front and 'witch of deception' on shorts and top in various places.

A few songs and lyrics clearly seemed to be about rejecting God.

Still impressive show.

Towards the start she was getting the audience involved in telling them things like shout here, shake there and jump now.  Yes I'm older now but back when I was young I don't remember being told what to do like that.  I wouldn't like it now and don't think I would have then.  Moshing, chaotic jumping, dancing with no particular focus or direction was where it was at for me.

3 hours ago, Dogtania said:

I watched more of Billie ellish yesterday.  She is very good and it was an impressive show with and the bangs and whistles.

Have to say though I can totally understand when I hear people say it's quite satanic.   She was wearing an outfit with Lucifer written down the front and 'witch of deception' on shorts and top in various places.

Still impressive show.

Towards the start she was getting the audience involved in telling them things like shout here, shake there and jump now.  Yes I'm older now but back when I was young I don't remember being told what to do like that.  I wouldn't like it now and don't think I would have then.  Moshing, chaotic jumping, dancing with no particular focus or direction was where it was at for me.

Gobbing on Life?

The XYY Man
9 hours ago, Dogtania said:

You'd be better off listening to Kate Bush, as then you can make a deal with God...

XYY

Dogtania
11 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

You'd be better off listening to Kate Bush, as then you can make a deal with God...

XYY

God doesn't make deals though I don't think.... Far from any expert and maybe I haven't read the Bible enough/ at all and I'll be told by someone that it's back to back wheeling dealing??

Already like my Kate Bush and yes I'd rather follow her advice than someone self branding as a witch that says to tell him to do one (even if she's pretty good at delivery).

Stinky Wizzleteats
On 26/06/2022 at 08:57, ashestoashes said:

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and Jeffrey Epstein? It would be edgy I'll give you that 

ashestoashes
13 minutes ago, Stinky Wizzleteats said:

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and Jeffrey Epstein? It would be edgy I'll give you that 

no, the one named after the airport and the ex beatles manager

• Informative 1