• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

JackieO

Hitlery wankered?? Clinton team and Democrats 'bankrolled' Trump dirty dossier

US President Donald Trump has seized on reports that Hillary Clinton's team bankrolled a sleazy dossier of allegations linking him to Russia.

Unfounded claims that Mr Trump had been filmed with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel surfaced in the closing stretch of last year's White House race.

Mrs Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) reportedly helped fund the research.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41752908

image.png.fe8f4fcd7556c7e2f3b0e5fe61c9f711.png

Why are the So-Called BBC always last to know about the news, or least least certain "types"of news For a multi-billion turnover corporation they are awfully shit at their job.

The dossier looked dodgy right from the start. Rule no.1 if the left accuse you of something most likely it is projection.

I have to admit that when this story began to break that, well, I have been walking around like the cat that got the cream the past 24 hours. I have had several complete idiots rant at me, for no reason, about Trump behing in bed with Putin that I am going to savour the moment when it arises.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I have to admit that when this story began to break that, well, I have been walking around like the cat that got the cream the past 24 hours. I have had several complete idiots rant at me, for no reason, about Trump behing in bed with Putin that I am going to savour the moment when it arises.

She and DNC in trouble with the electoral commission in the US too, forgot the name of it, ah remembered the FEC, "legal services" does not define the ahem "services" that were being requested from the legal firm.

15 minutes ago, onlyme said:

She and DNC in trouble with the electoral commission in the US too, forgot the name of it, ah remembered the FEC, "legal services" does not define the ahem "services" that were being requested from the legal firm.

Simple typo, surely: the invoice should have read "Illegal Services"?

25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Me too.   I'll be steering the conversation at work towards this and enjoy watching the fucktards dropping more turds as they go into warp drive.

The left spin all this as a means to a good end, ie, kill all Hitlers before they can thrive.

Trump is Hitler.  Mid politics is Hitlarian and Fascist.

ie, anyone not following the feels is literally Hitler and deserves death.

32 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep.

Bloke I work with in his 50's, somberly informed me the other day that they now knew that Russia had helped Trump win the election .....using Facebook. Some shite about them controlling the adverts that appeared on Facebook or something. It was the biggest load of shite I'd ever heard - lefties still can't admit to themselves that he won. It was the Russians that dun it. And Facebook. Hence his win is invalid. Apparently.

Edited by JoeDavola

1 minute ago, eight said:

I predict that exactly nothing will come of this.

I suspect Hitlary and bill are bullet proof for the moment.

But, I see many citizens turning away in shock at what they were supporting.  The truths being outed now, even on the MSM will drop a few jaws.

1 minute ago, eight said:

I predict that exactly nothing will come of this.

Could well end up that way, pretty much all or nothing here - either a rout of the system as collusion across the board or she will get a pass again.

3 minutes ago, BLOOLOO said:

I suspect Hitlary and bill are bullet proof for the moment.

But, I see many citizens turning away in shock at what they were supporting.  The truths being outed now, even on the MSM will drop a few jaws.

Bullet proof with a nice bung from Russia into their Foundation Account

38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Me too. I've waited patiently to skewer fuck wits like that.

11 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

If I was Trump I'd want her in the next election.

Having her taken out after she's done the dirty on any other credible democratic candidate feels like the best timing to me, so he's left running against a lame duck.

Doing it during the actual campaign would be taking a match to a powderkeg. He'll avoid that unless he's looking for an excuse to impose martial law.

Edited by SpectrumFX

27 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yep.

Bloke I work with in his 50's, somberly informed me the other day that they now knew that Russia had helped Trump win the election .....using Facebook. Some shite about them controlling the adverts that appeared on Facebook or something. It was the biggest load of shite I'd ever heard - lefties still can't admit to themselves that he won. It was the Russians that dun it. And Facebook. Hence his win is invalid. Apparently.

Why is this even a topic of conversation in a Belfast IT office? It's like watching The Likely Lads and them banging on about Richard Nixon the whole time.

33 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yep.

There was some bloke being interviewed on lbc yesterday morning.  Ex mayor of an American city? New York?  Anyway, his line was that there was a recession coming. All those who voted for brexit were at risk of losing their jobs. Oh and all those who voted trump were also at risk.

and I think that he expects us to take him seriously.    

11 minutes ago, eight said:

Why is this even a topic of conversation in a Belfast IT office? It's like watching The Likely Lads and them banging on about Richard Nixon the whole time.

Left wing folk are still aren't over the fact that Trump won. I don't think they ever will be.

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

There was some bloke being interviewed on lbc yesterday morning.  Ex mayor of an American city? New York?  Anyway, his line was that there was a recession coming. All those who voted for brexit were at risk of losing their jobs. Oh and all those who voted trump were also at risk.

and I think that he expects us to take him seriously.    

Bloomberg - wouldn't trust a thing he says. Didn't get a job from Trump.