• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Politcal pets

New Zealands new PM has a pet not just any pet a disabled pet

Just look at my poor crippled paws

image.png.3516bbd8f3e8c07cf34628e21ec578c8.png

I even have my own twitter account

Paddles‏ @FirstCatofNZ

Hi, I'm Paddles and I am the First Cat of New Zealand. I have opposable thumbs, I'm purrty special.

:Sick1: #extremevirtuesignal

Meanwhile in the White House

Trump family breaks with presidential pet tradition

The Donald really doesn't give a shit lol  B|

25 minutes ago, JackieO said:

New Zealands new PM has a pet not just any pet a disabled pet

Just look at my poor crippled paws

image.png.3516bbd8f3e8c07cf34628e21ec578c8.png

I even have my own twitter account

Paddles‏ @FirstCatofNZ

Hi, I'm Paddles and I am the First Cat of New Zealand. I have opposable thumbs, I'm purrty special.

Looks like polydactic syndrome (extra toes), not uncommon in cats, Ernest Hemingway had heaps of them and their descendants still live at his former house on Key West.

8 minutes ago, Knock Out Johnny said:

hmmm... Clinton kept a pussy on a leash 

President Bill Clinton walks with the family cat, Socks, as he arrives back at the White House in 1993 after a speech.

For such an alleged pussy enthusiast Kevin Spacey was a strange choice of wingman.

16 minutes ago, Knock Out Johnny said:

hmmm... Clinton kept a pussy on a leash xD

President Bill Clinton walks with the family cat, Socks, as he arrives back at the White House in 1993 after a speech.

I know it is an illusion, but in that photo it looks like the other side of the leash has been tied to his c0ck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JackieO
      Roper's and leftists feel the love for a somali criminal

• By sarahbell
      Oldham Council
      https://www.uk.coop/COTY_Shortlist

In Oldham, we began our co-operative journey in 2011, and it has been exciting and challenging in equal measure.Our whole-system approach has seen us actively encouraging residents to take part in decision-making, using our spending power to secure added social value for residents, as well as scaling even greater heights in terms of our partnership working – all of which are helping us towards our joint ambition for a co-operative future.
      We recognise the most effective way to design services and deliver the outcomes that matter to residents is to do it with them; or even better, to create the right conditions for them to do it for themselves. Our approach has seen us support the creation of the Oldham Food Network, a community-led network driving Oldham’s co-operative approach to food and growing. We also invested £400k in our Green Dividend programme, allowing residents to bid for up to £5k to make their local area greener and more pleasant place to live. This has funded 46 projects helping over 2000 households to create accessible green space in their local area.
      In Oldham co-operation is about creating the environment for others to act. We are building co-operation into the fabric of the town, building a place that is forward thinking and ambitious, where everyone has a choice, and every voice is represented. We use a simple formula: #ourbit #yourbit #result to describe our approach, where everybody does their bit and everybody benefits.
    • By One percent
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44093868
      The government is to pay hundreds of thousands of pounds to European rough sleepers who were illegally detained and deported.
      Figures obtained by the So-Called BBC reveal that in the year to May 2017, 698 homeless EU nationals were targeted and removed from the country.
      The Home Office said no further action was being taken against European citizens for rough sleeping. 
      Law firms told the So-Called BBC that at least 45 clients were currently pursuing claims.
      Each claim is worth thousands of pounds, and varies according to the length of time spent in detention as well as other aggravating factors.

It seems the government is powless to stop our streets turning into shitholes. When are we leaving the EU?