• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Ken becomes Barbie

PLASTIC FANTASTIC

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves shows off his new ‘Barbie’ hair do and rock hard abs as he plans life as a woman

nintchdbpict000362586854.jpg?strip=all&w

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves reveals he is going to get SIX ribs removed after he vowed to have a sex change and turn into Barbie

nintchdbpict000345157486.jpg?strip=all&w

nintchdbpict000344857988-e1504614386630.

Ffs he looks like the Elephant Man.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4771507/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-barbie-surgery-pictures/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4508078/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-reveals-he-is-going-to-get-six-ribs-removed-after-he-vowed-to-have-a-sex-change-and-turn-into-barbie/

I glanced a headline about him in, IIRC, the DM yesterday with him saying something about his new hairline will make him more feminine.

My immediate thought was of Bruce Jenner and some nonsense about needing surgery on his adam's apple because it was causing swallowing problems. Next thing we knew he had breasts, long hair and was walking around in dresses.

I have to wonder whether this chap's numerous, IMPO, horrific surgeries have really been him unable to come to terms with some, ahem, need to be a tad more feminine? Perhaps he could have saved himself a lot of time, pain and other guff if he had just gone down the Caitlyn route?

Edit:

I didn't read Frank's post - just looked at the photos through squinted eyes. Didn't realise that this chap had come out as trans. Well, that explains everything.

As I said, he could have saved himself a fortune if he had come to this conclusion years ago. Probably, considering the money he has spent, he could have been turned into quite a hot looking TG by now.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I glanced a headline about him in, IIRC, the DM yesterday with him saying something about his new hairline will make him more feminine.

My immediate thought was of Bruce Jenner and some nonsense about needing surgery on his adam's apple because it was causing swallowing problems. Next thing we knew he had breasts, long hair and was walking around in dresses.

I have to wonder whether this chap's numerous, IMPO, horrific surgeries have really been him unable to come to terms with some, ahem, need to be a tad more feminine? Perhaps he could have saved himself a lot of time, pain and other guff if he had just gone down the Caitlyn route?

He is; from the second link:

His latest surgery comes after he revealed on Italian TV he will have a sex change to turn into a Human Barbie Doll.

But he says he would not go through with his biggest procedure ever until his late 50s.

And he says he has taken inspiration from Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Caitlyn Jenner after she came out as a woman in 2015 and subsequently had gender reassignment surgery.

The 34-year-old said: “I am very happy to be a man for now but I don't want to an old saggy man.

Hence my title; first he wanted to become Ken and now he wants to becomew Barbie.

Wibble.

30 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

For interest I looked up what he used to look like as if he was heavily scarred or really ugly then you can see why he would want to change; but no he was a perfectly decent looking bloke.

rodrigo-alves-palstic-surgery-before.jpg

Oi - NUTTER!

Somewhere between Thomas Brolin, Trey Parker and the dwarf from Game of Thrones. 

His original look had something of the David van Day about it (the guy from the pop group Dollar)

Perhaps his career will go the same way.

Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.

Don't doctors have to swear to some kind of ethic about "doing no harm" or undertaking surgery unnecessary for health?

11 minutes ago, DTMark said:

His original look had something of the David van Day about it (the guy from the pop group Dollar)

Perhaps his career will go the same way.

Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should.

Don't doctors have to swear to some kind of ethic about "doing no harm" or undertaking surgery unnecessary for health?

Not in America. You sign the credit form, and you can have plastic abs in weeks. Saves all that exercising and moving around

It's one thing to have surgery to remove a hideous wart or straighten a nose which has been broken. For example there's a weather presenter whose name escapes me who has eyes that sit a very long way apart and I reckon he's had some cosmetic surgery to counter that by widening the top part of his nose slightly.

And then there are people like Pete Burns who always looked like they'd got a little too close to a naked flame and melted their face into a warped and unnatural shape not entirely unlike that scene in the Pink Panther film where the laughing gas melts Clouseau's facial disguise.

6 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

What about the hypocritical oath?

He still has a bit of a way to go to catch up with the Bogdanoff Twins.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZhyjQG3EhrTeb47fyzyo

Yes, those "blokes" have gone for the "absolutely normal" look. There's nothing weird about them at all.O.o