• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Its dress up weekend!

I was going to title this 'Onesies dress up weekend; but she has to suffer it like i do. Or dont as Ill be avoiding.

I dont normally pick on he unknown but Im a bit fed up with it all now.

1, No fucking way that vampire is flying

JS117557228.jpg

2. Someone had the good sense to hide

JS117557235.jpg

I vant to drink your Greggs

thousands-of-extravagantly-dressed-peopl

Fucking trannies/Mr XYY

3.-There%E2%80%99s-a-huge-range-of-style

Captain PugUnwashed

7.-Many-costumes-make-use-of-Whitby%E2%8

Forgot your dress pet

storm17.jpg

Edward Sausagefingers

6024.jpg

In the Botthams queue

offend-my-eyes-whitby-goth-weekend-camer

I quite fancy this one

5994.jpg

Countess needsabathory

Whitby Goth Weekend 2014

Dont fucking ask

image.jpg

Fucking grow up

LON159885.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Economic Exile taking a tour of Whitby Abbey with One Percent.

😂😂😂😂😂

is that you on the bridge in the black wig and red tights?  

Ffs. I was off to get fish and chips tomorrow night.  I suddenly realised that we were invaded by these loons and so am going for a casserole that will last three days I'm off to goathland tomorrow for my walk. Avoiding the town completely. 

Oh, and I've just realised why the piers are crumbling. They need to get a weight limit on them.  

Edit oops, I've quoted you, rather than @spygirl  :)

Edited by One percent

Just now, MrPin said:

Fuc me ! I thought I was being weird in Whitby, but I was just wearing an overcoat, on a dull day. I admit it was 1872.

You have no fucking idea. A few years ago my kids wanted to go and see the freak show. I offered to pick them up from the town centre when they called me. Two fucking hours. They could have walked it in 15 minutes. It's a small town. 

Then, the goths complain about people coming to gawk at them.  It's our event they say.  Well it's my town. Fuck off. 

Apps for the language but it really annoys me the way this shit disrupts my town 

I really want to like this.  I generally think that people doing a fun thing that they think is fun is fine, even if others think it is rather daft.

Then I see pictures like this and think, nah.

ggggg.jpg

[I once house-shared with a cross-dresser.  Every weekend Steve would vanish and we'd get Stephanie**.  'She' was very attractive and entertaining.  But, if you can't do attractive and entertaining, don't bother*]

[* That might be a bit transphobic.  But I think I might even get the whole 'women are beautiful. I'd like to be like that', even if it isn't for me.  I pretty much don't get anything like 'I'd give up manhood to look like Nora Batty'.  Just my PoV]

[Sadly Stephanie is no longer with us, even if Steve is very much alive (and is, I understand, a policeman).  See, even pretty Stephanie realised that no-one wants to see an ugly transvestite]

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

I really want to like this.  I generally think that people doing a fun thing that they think is fun is fine, even if others think it is rather daft.

Then I see pictures like this and think, nah.

ggggg.jpg

[I once house-shared with a cross-dresser.  Every weekend Steve would vanish and we'd get Stephanie**.  'She' was very attractive and entertaining.  But, if you can't do attractive and entertaining, don't bother*]

[* That might be a bit transphobic.  But I think I might even get the whole 'women are beautiful. I'd like to be like that', even if it isn't for me.  I pretty much don't get anything like 'I'd give up manhood to look like Nora Batty'.  Just my PoV]

[Sadly Stephanie is no longer with us, even if Steve is very much alive (and is, I understand, a policeman).  See, even pretty Stephanie realised that no-one wants to see an ugly transvestite]

It's the cellulite oozing out of the fishnets that I really don't like about the goth weekend. 

Back in my TV days I interviewed a writer of goth / vampire fiction. Interesting enough chap but I was shocked to learn that his stories had made him an absolute fortune and that he had an adoring fan base of females. The ones I met gave me the impression that they would do anything for him.

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Back in my TV days I interviewed a writer of goth / vampire fiction. Interesting enough chap but I was shocked to learn that his stories had made him an absolute fortune and that he had an adoring fan base of females. The ones I met gave me the impression that they would do anything for him.

I always thought that you were behind the camera on the technical side tmt. 

57 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Alisontair Mack?

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Its a girl.

Trust me.

I liek her.

Is it because she is fanciable or is it because it is a photo of a slim female amongst a lot of photos of women who are, ahem, not slim. Did her SMV go up because of the other photos?

10 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Alisontair Mack?

No. Not going to say who it was. But I just remembered it and just decided that I need a harem also.

7 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

You might want to expand that 'TV', just in case people start talking.