• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ffs, in Syria we have the options of either Assad a secular dictator running the country or having a bunch of Islamic head choppers running the country. The best thing for Syria is that Assad wins the war quickly and they can start rebuilding the country.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about this. I just hope this was a symbolic attack that done no real damage.

Even if chemical weapons were used so the fuck what?  No one interfered when the Yanks were napalming Vietnamese villages.

5 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Trump's senior advisors hinting regime change in Syria.

"God bless 'murica & God bless the World" 

Yep, we've heard it all before. The gas attacks - most of which could not conclusively be pinned on Syrian government or in some cases the balance of probability carried out by Al Nusra, which a close supply line to Turkey to get any necessary materials to produce basic nerve agents without the necessary stabilisers or market chemicals that can be used to determine whether industrially made.

Still a lot to bury in the news - emerging proof that mass surveillance of incoming govt did occur (and a lot more), whole russian/Trump election interference narrative falling apart - shit they've been trying to find evidence of a year. `take down of alternative media and now the MSM full on gunning for intervention just at the point where Isis and the shower of shit that they represent are finally being taken out. Trump is a fucking idiot if he thinks he's going to get support for this from his followers - if he thinks he feels isolated now he's got a fucking shock coming from the backlash from his own supporters- he'll have nobody - not the neocons on the right of him, the libtards on the left and the now marginalised centre ground of his own support base.

14 minutes ago, onlyme said:

if he thinks he feels isolated now he's got a fucking shock coming from the backlash from his own supporters- he'll have nobody - not the neocons on the right of him, the libtards on the left and the now marginalised centre ground of his own support base.

Agree, I can't see any group that are supportive of this willy waving. Very odd play. 

Well, I wasn't expecting that.

Best case is:

There was a deliberate chemical weapons attack from the Homs base.

This is a specific and limited attack in direct response.

As a result there are no more chemical attacks by the Syrian army and hence no more US attacks.

Worst case is, as @wherebee said we have Hillary in a suit.

33 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Agree, I can't see any group that are supportive of this willy waving. Very odd play. 

It's like he's someone else's puppet and isn`t really in charge of anything.

It's fairly easy to find people who aren't carefully controlled puppets designed to convey an illusion of freedom and choice to a credulous public. You can identify them by their either being on the receiving end of an MSM smear campaign* or more likely they are never mentioned in the MSM whatsoever.

*You have to be wary though because there is a lot of controlled opposition many of the activist groups, for example, are carefully created and controlled fronts to promote the idea in the general population that there are people out there independently organising opposition to things - ie they then think if something needs protesting about there will be some group out there doing it.

Complaining about the MSM spreading lies and propaganda is like complaining about a lion chasing a gazelle, it's just doing what is supposed to do so I don't quite understand the anger towards it or people getting uppity about the BBC. There's not a country in the world where the state broadcaster does not primarily disseminate material to the benefit of the state.

8 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I'm a bit disappointed in Trump. I thought he was smarter than people thought. 

If the alternative offered was a limo ride through Dallas it may, in fairness, have been the smart choice.