• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

BBC - Its those 'men' again

My, they are getting really poncey in France these days. As bad or worse than the Beeb.

I remember when Mitterand was asked by journalists about his secret kid with his mistress and he replied "et alors?" That was the France I loved.

Edit :- The ad is even free of gender bias - it is appealing for étudiant(e)s! 

Edited by swissy_fit

Given that there are numerous reports of (female) students going on the game to pay the bills then this is surely a safer and preferable option for these women which gives them a choice of punter.

So let's all get outraged about something legitimate and leave the women prostituting themselves to do it off the radar and at a much higher level of risk.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Given that there are numerous reports of (female) students going on the game to pay the bills then this is surely a safer and preferable option for these women which gives them a choice of punter.

The missus had a couple of students who worked as call girls a few years back. Compared to other students doing 20 hour / week in McDonalds to pay for a student hovel these girls had a couple of nights a month on their backs in a posh hotel somewhere in central Paris which paid for a small flat.

She's not heard of anyone doing this recently but maybe they are more discreet about it now?

42 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Heyyy, that's not a wrinkled old perv. False advertising surely.

Hard to work out which one is rich and which one is beautiful in that advert. I suspect it will not be so difficult in actuality though!