• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Turned Out Nice Again

Syria in a nutshell

I discovered this neat summary on GodLikeProductions and find little in it to disagree with.

You have to start at the 2nd Iraq war.

The reason for the Iraq war was Saddam Hussein’s 2000 decision to price Iraqi oil in Euros instead of dollars. The United States can only run massive trade and balance of payment deficits if the price of oil is denominated ONLY in dollars. The petrodollar motivates the rest of the world to hold dollars in reserve accounts so that they can use those Dollars to pay for oil. When Saddam announced in November 2000 that Iraqi oil would priced in EUROs instead of Dollars US debt was 5.6 trillion. This meant America had to reduce its debt to avoid a currency collapse resulting other countries dumping their Dollar reserves. 

Dick Cheney, George Bush, and the neocons used, or some would say created, the 9/11 attack as an opportunity to overthrow Saddam and restore the petrodollar standard. The war spiraled out of control, destabilizing the entire region, costing trillions of dollars, millions of people dead and a massive refugee crisis. After the Iraq war our debt doubled from 5.6 trillion to over 10 trillion making us even more dependent on the petrodollar dynamic.

In 2009 the Tamar gas field is discovered, and Qatar wanted to build a pipeline through Syria to sell the gas in the European market. Assad rejected the Qatar proposal because they wanted to protect their Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of petroleum and natural gas. Qatar leveraged its ongoing relationship with HRC by cashing in on the many millions of dollars in donations it gave over the years. HRC as Sec State used the CIA to fund an operation called the "Free Syrian Army" to overthrow Assad which lead to ISIS and the Refugee Crisis. These behind the scenes correspondence outlining our national debt/petrodollar dilemma is why HRC used a private server.

In 2011 Gaddafi planned to sell Libyan oil sold in another currency backed by gold, which would have caused a US dollar collapse. But because of US national debt and our dependence on petrodollars we had no choice but to kill him and destroy another country.

In March 2012 Iran announced it was going to use a basket of currencies to price its oil rather than dollars. Obama/HRC unable to wage war against Iran and topple them, sent John Kerry to negotiate the Iran Deal. The Iran deal put the region in jeopardy of Nukes from Iran and blackmailed Gulf States into pricing their oil with dollars for protection. In a world saturated by debt, and where organic growth is no longer possible, there is only one remaining option. War.

We're caught in a web of debt and petrodollar dependence, and the neocons want to set us on a collision course with World War III against Russia and Iran. Trump's energy plan is our only, and last best hope of avoiding this situation!

The establishment war profiteers and big oil don't want it because petrodollar warfare is lucrative. We have to reduce our debt by growing our economy via creating jobs. We need our capitalist system to reboot our economy. Currently, we have no choice to avoid these oil currency wars. Obama did nothing to resolve our petrodollar and massive debt. Trump is stuck between a rock and a hard place! 

I know a lot of us know this info, but MANY do not. So when you see Trump react in ways that may make him seem to be pro war, he is in a corner, and his options are few until he gets the economy running on all cylinders again! Unfortunately, there is no easy way out at this point. I hope instead of war, Trump uses his deal making skills to stop the war mongering neocons!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3494240/pg1

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

It is being reported that US forces are massing on the Syria - Turkish border to stop Turkish forces, who are massing on the border, attacking the Kurd fighters.

What a fecking mess. Turkey is out of control.

It is worth going an dhaving a look at the wikipedia military page to see just how much state of the art arms the Yanks have sold the Turks, or given them, over the the past 2 decades alone. Combined with a huge army they, on paper, are a theat to loads of countries.

53 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is being reported that US forces are massing on the Syria - Turkish border to stop Turkish forces, who are massing on the border, attacking the Kurd fighters.

What a fecking mess. Turkey is out of control.

It is worth going an dhaving a look at the wikipedia military page to see just how much state of the art arms the Yanks have sold the Turks, or given them, over the the past 2 decades alone. Combined with a huge army they, on paper, are a theat to loads of countries.

Always pay the 50p extra, wait 5 minutes, and get a shish. I just don't get doner kebabs. It's a rotating horror of sphincters, fat, and gristle!:o

4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Always pay the 50p extra, wait 5 minutes, and get a shish. I just don't get doner kebabs. It's a rotating horror of sphincters, fat, and gristle!:o

Well thanks for spoiling the illusion Pinny.

I always imagined that it was an elephant's leg...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

15 minutes ago, MrPin said:

This is top drawer advice. If I ever have kids, this, and only this, will be the advice I pass on to them on my deathbed

20 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Sounds like Mrs. Eight to be honest.

13 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Fake news. The blokes a fucking left wing nut job.

In Manufactured Crisis, investigative reporter Gareth Porter shows how Israel and the George W. Bush administration successfully waged their campaign claiming that Iran was trying covertly to acquire a nuclear weapon. Porter shows in detail that most of the so-called evidence for such a weapons program was of dubious origin, including the documents that allegedly originated from the laptop of an Iranian nuclear scientist. As Iran and the United States have engaged in serious negotiations over Iran's nuclear program, this book has provided crucial background material for those who want to make an independent assessment of the record, rather than relying on highly politicized allegations.

Look at his books! What a fucking wanker. :wanker:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Gareth+Porter&search-alias=books&field-author=Gareth+Porter&sort=relevancerank

DUBAI, Nov 2 (Reuters) - Iran has begun decommissioning uranium enrichment centrifuges under the terms of the nuclear deal struck with six world powers in July, Tehran’s nuclear chief was quoted as saying on Monday during a visit to Tokyo.

“We have started the preliminary work” on implementing the agreement, Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization chief Ali Akbar Salehi was quoted as saying by Japan’s Kyodo news agency, adding that the measures include reducing the number of active centrifuge machines.

Under the July 14 agreement, Iran is to curb its nuclear program under United Nations supervision to ensure it cannot be used to make a nuclear weapon, in exchange for the removal of sanctions that have isolated Tehran and hobbled its economy.

In a separate development that appeared to confirm that implementation work had started, 20 hardline members of Iran’s parliament wrote to President Hassan Rouhani to complain about dismantling centrifuges in two enrichment facilities at Natanz and Fordow.

Source :- Left wing wank mag

No.

Dubya was not elected to power til 2001.

IRaq 2 happened as Dubya wnated to 'finish the job his Dad started'

His Dad, wisely, did not have any truck with the Neocons - all of whom who wnated to deonstare that they could apply their MBA magic and run a cut price war and win.

BBC Radio Our Man in the Middle East has a lof of background on whats happened.

Jezza the bottle is a bit biased to the Arabs and wants to blame the West on everything. He did let soething slip - different sects of Islam are always fighting each other i..e by its cultres the ME is an unstable shit tip.

10 hours ago, XswampyX said:

Plane_Shooting.thumb.jpg.60e744c01431b4df84f8d630d1da57d9.jpg

Ja'din was held by ISIS. I assume this shoot down was a warning by the USA to Russia not to get involved in the Raqqa fight. The SAA and allies have already blocked the road to Deir Ezzour to the Americans which has really pissed in their cornflakes.

Edited by davidg

1 hour ago, davidg said:

Ja'din was held by ISIS. I assume this shoot down was a warning by the USA to Russia not to get involved in the Raqqa fight. The SAA and allies have already blocked the road to Deir Ezzour to the Americans which has really pissed in their cornflakes.

SO, we have "partner forces" in the region.

HOW THEY FUCK CAN THEY TELL ONE FROM THE OTHER?...ISIS, ISIL or whatever the fuck its called is fighting everyone not on its side.  Why are even supporting any rebels at all?