• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Great Guy

Owen Jones

Bit like Russell Brand, I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't think he's a weapons grade fuckwit of the absolute highest order but he seems to get an inordinate amount of airtime. 

I suppose their attitude/manner generates news in and of itself, so good for the broadcaster however I've yet to understand the appeal of listening to the opinions of the type of person who clearly loves the smell of their own farts.

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Bit like Russell Brand, I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't think he's a weapons grade fuckwit of the absolute highest order but he seems to get an inordinate amount of airtime. 

I suppose their attitude/manner generates news in and of itself, so good for the broadcaster however I've yet to understand the appeal of listening to the opinions of the type of person who clearly loves the smell of their own farts.

Easy copy; they will turn up and say something outrageously stupid and it will gain more column inches and the chat show will make the news.

I watched some of the early Big Brothers when it was a new concept and the biggest let down was the ?third series because they populated the house with normal reasonable people who didn't have breakdowns, screaming rows, or stick wine bottles up themself. Instead it was like watching people stuck in a B&B for some reason, sitting around, chatting, and sharing the chores fairly.

The Apprentice knows this; whilst outwardly presenting these people as the future of British business they really select those whose incompetence is only outshone by their delusions of ability. Marvellous car crash TV.

18 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The Apprentice knows this; whilst outwardly presenting these people as the future of British business they really select those whose incompetence is only outshone by their delusions of ability. Marvellous car crash 

I think the Apprentice also choose contestants based on looks. Whenever I watch it I always get a semi....

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I think the Apprentice also choose contestants based on looks. Whenever I watch it I always get a semi....

I confess to being inexplicably drawn to mad Jo notwithstanding the funny faces she kept pulling and her clearly being wildly annoying.

5 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Alistair Campbell is another, constantly on these programmes. Fiercely pro-Remain with added mental health issues. Bitter, twisted with that arrogance that Lefties seem to have.

Like Blair, don't believe he should be walking the streets.

Talking about bitter, twisted, arrogant and patronising this actually looks worse from Will Self with some distance on it. 

If I was Dreda Say Mitchell I would not have been as dignified but would merely have chinned the twat.

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

I'm watching "the Andrew Marr show" and Owen Jones is on it. Why the fuck does Owen Jones get as much airtime as he does? He writes for a newspaper that has a circulation lower than the Financial Times. When he writes a column in his newspaper the comments beneath are generally critical of his viewpoint.

I would hazard a guess at the So-Called BBC wanting to poop out 'News for the masses' as opposed to 'News for the classes'.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

xD

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Talking about bitter, twisted, arrogant and patronising this actually looks worse from Will Self with some distance on it. 

If I was Dreda Say Mitchell I would not have been as dignified but would merely have chinned the twat.

I had to turn off after half that. What a fucking bellend.

Russell Brand weird cockney mockney alternative comedian based his entire persona on being a modern day hybrid of Stanley Unwin, Oscar Wilde, Quintin Crisp and Jesus Christ.

Writes books nobody reads, appears on chat shows where nobody listens to him, seriously interviewed on Newsnight because he told young people not to vote and they all did the opposite, which makes him an activist.

Deserves some credit for pumping Katy Perry, lost it because he can't. Before we realised she's batshit crazy that was amazing for a gobshite streak of piss.

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Russell Brand weird cockney mockney alternative comedian based his entire persona on being a modern day hybrid of Stanley Unwin, Oscar Wilde, Quintin Crisp and Jesus Christ.

Writes books nobody reads, appears on chat shows where nobody listens to him, seriously interviewed on Newsnight because he told young people not to vote and they all did the opposite, which makes him an activist.

Deserves some credit for pumping Katy Perry, lost it because he can't. Before we realised she's batshit crazy that was amazing for a gobshite streak of piss.

Yup, never got him.

Plus his lisping, mincing persona combined with his looking like a bearded Charlie Hawtrey meant I assumed he was gay, and when he was being interviewed by Jonathan Ross and said he had an eye for the ladies I took it as a joke.

10 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yup, never got him.

Plus his lisping, mincing persona combined with his looking like a bearded Charlie Hawtrey meant I assumed he was gay, and when he was being interviewed by Jonathan Ross and said he had an eye for the ladies I took it as a joke.

I get the feeling he wouldn't care who or what he did it with. 

Add Polly Toynbee to the list of BBC deadbeats who like listening to the sound of their own voices. Polly has been living off her family's reputation without having done much herself. She's part of the So-Called BBC left wing mafia.

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Wilf Self is such a supercilious cunt

5 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Why on earth does anybody need to know what Polly thinks about ANYTHING ?

She failed her 11+

Her perspective is that of simpleton. It's important to understand how such people view the world.