• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Great Guy

Owen Jones

32 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

He was on with Andrew Neil and Portillo last night - what a vile person he comes across as IMPO.

Had a go at Andrew Neil and interrupted Portillo when Portillo was trying to point out some basic things that happen when you ignore people's fears on immigration, etc. Look at his face in the below video.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1070479/Brexit-news-update-Owen-Jones-Michael-Portillo-Andrew-Neil-video

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1070415/Owen-Jones-Andrew-Neil-BBC-This-Week-row-smears-lies-accusations

Been discussing how bloody annoying Emily, Lady Nugee is on another thread. Can't decide who is the most odious her or Jones. All we need is a quorum of those two plus Eddie Izzard and Dianne Abbot to front Labour's next general election campaign with Satan himself ( McDonnell) thrown in for the fear factor and they'd lose by a landslide.

13 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

Been discussing how bloody annoying Emily, Lady Nugee is on another thread. Can't decide who is the most odious her or Jones. All we need is a quorum of those two plus Eddie Izzard and Dianne Abbot to front Labour's next general election campaign with Satan himself ( McDonnell) thrown in for the fear factor and they'd lose by a landslide.

I can't understand why the Tories don't model their policies on UKIP's, they would surely annihilate Labour.

Most working class Labour voters want to leave the EU and immigration to drastically cut and yet the Tories seem unwilling to tap into this huge voting block.

4 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I can't understand why the Tories don't model their policies on UKIP's, they would surely annihilate Labour.

Most working class Labour voters want to leave the EU and immigration to drastically cut and yet the Tories seem unwilling to tap into this huge voting block.

Because their paymasters wouldn't allow it.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

He was on with Andrew Neil and Portillo last night - what a vile person he comes across as IMPO.

Had a go at Andrew Neil and interrupted Portillo when Portillo was trying to point out some basic things that happen when you ignore people's fears on immigration, etc. Look at his face in the below video.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1070479/Brexit-news-update-Owen-Jones-Michael-Portillo-Andrew-Neil-video

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1070415/Owen-Jones-Andrew-Neil-BBC-This-Week-row-smears-lies-accusations

The little pop-up communist bear we call him, bless, one day he'll grow up - his balls might even drop.

Jones is always moaning about islamaphobia but I've never heard his explanation for it. Why doesn't he do a fly on the wall documentary showing us how great Islam is? I might be convinced.

Owen should fly to Pakistan and walk along the busy roads of Islamabad, Hyderabad or whatever town, hand in hand with his partner and display affection in public. If he currently has a partner 

He might see a less tolerant side of the majority Muslim population. Would he still be a voice for Islam? 

Just now, billfunk said:

Owen Jones was attacking Tommy Robinson for being an islamophobe on twitter. I said "but would TR throw you off a building?"

Got blocked.

There's nothing stopping him converting if he thinks it's that great. Until he does he sits somewhere firmly on the islamophobia scale himself.

1 hour ago, UmBongo said:

Owen should fly to Pakistan and walk along the busy roads of Islamabad, Hyderabad or whatever town, hand in hand with his partner and display affection in public. If he currently has a partner 

He might see a less tolerant side of the majority Muslim population. Would he still be a voice for Islam? 

He could save on the airfare and do it in parts of East London or Bradford.

Still waiting to see a Gay Pride event in one of these areas.

20 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

pah now you made me waste my seconds as well.

You b*gger, I just came back again 'cause you posted!

Any idea what this thread's about?  No matter!

1 hour ago, Reck B said:

Owen tweeted something about his favourite religion once - I replied;

"Owen, they want to toss you FROM a building, not in one"

Got blocked too.

Anyone with a twatter account who has not already been banned by Owen Jones should tweet him this any time he posts. It should be the standard response to him from now until the day he reforms.

Tommy Robinson condemns Islam for stuff like throwing homosexuals off buildings.

The homosexual Owen condemns Tommy for "Islamaphobia".

No condemnation from mainstream Muslims towards extremist Muslims for throwing homosexuals off buildings. 

Mainstream media condemns Tommy for his views.

Mainstream media does not condemn Muslims.

It's a funny old world. 

24 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Has nobody considered the reason Owen is not unduly alarmed about Islam could be  he is not actually homosexual ?

I can’t imagine anyone, male or female, wanting to have sex with Owen fucking Jones  

2 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I loved it when portillo lost his seat as he seemed  to be an entrenched part of the establishment. However, since losing his seat, he appears to have become far more measured in his outlook. 

I quite like him these days. Especially his railway trips