• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Sugar Tits? Yes Minister?

Hold your hand out, naughty boy.

Theresa May has ordered an investigation into allegations about the conduct of minister Mark Garnier.

Mr Garnier admitted asking his secretary to buy sex toys for him and calling her "sugar tits," according to the Mail on Sunday.

The PM has asked the Cabinet Office to look at whether his reported actions broke the ministerial code, Jeremy Hunt told the Andrew Marr show.

Mr Garnier did not respond to requests for a comment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41794625

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Hold your hand out, naughty boy.

Theresa May has ordered an investigation into allegations about the conduct of minister Mark Garnier.

Mr Garnier admitted asking his secretary to buy sex toys for him and calling her "sugar tits,"  according to the Mail on Sunday.

The PM has asked the Cabinet Office to look at whether his reported actions broke the ministerial code, Jeremy Hunt told the Andrew Marr show.

Mr Garnier did not respond to requests for a comment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41794625

Why in God's name wouldn't you use the net like everyone else? 

Another daft politician hoist by his own penis.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The shocking thing is that a government minister is so stupid that he did not even seem to consider the potential consequences of his decisions. If this is the quality of person formulating government policy then it is hardly surprising the UK is such a basket case.

22 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Well he might be a knob but he gets some points from me for holding his hand up and accepting responsibility. Most other politicians would deny it repeatedly until there was clearly no alternative, before issuing a scant apology, blaming personal problems, and then stating that the important thing is that everybody else learns a lesson from the situation. 

Indeed, exactly what Jo Moore (the Labour spin doctor who viewed 9/11 as an opportunity to bury bad news) said when she resigned: "we" should all learn from this.  Now a primary school teacher.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Indeed, exactly what Jo Moore (the Labour spin doctor who viewed 9/11 as an opportunity to bury bad news) said when she resigned: "we" should all learn from this.  Now a primary school teacher.

Is she?

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

To be fair to the guy, the normal use of sending someone to buy a sex toy is to humiliate them, not, particularly, because you want a sex toy.  Same with sugar tits -- it is a power thing.

I can see how this can work in the right relationship.  But this isn't the right thing to do with your PA. 

Unless you were shagging her at the time.

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

That was exactly who I had in mind as I posted. She was the first one that I recall managing to turn an apology into a sermon, but many have adopted her style since.

39 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Well he might be a knob but he gets some points from me for holding his hand up and accepting responsibility. Most other politicians would deny it repeatedly until there was clearly no alternative, before issuing a scant apology, blaming personal problems, and then stating that the important thing is that everybody else learns a lesson from the situation. 

My favourite was Paddy Ashdown.  He had an affair and not only said 'yup, I had an affair' but then, when the tabloids went to his wife, she said (something along the lines of) 'yup, that's my Paddy!'

1 hour ago, Wahoo said:

What's up with us Brits.   If this was France, everyone would just laugh and carry on as normal.

We're so up our self-righteous rectums.

Having worked for a French company once that would not surprise me as they often treat their staff like shit particularly if they are not French.

Sending your PA to buy sex toys would not have been considered the behaviour of a well mannered English  gentleman in any of the 5 decades in which I have lived.

Anyway according to RT Garnier is facing a 'probe' by the Cabinet Office so maybe they will be trying out the sex toys on him to see how he likes it.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

Maybe that's the key to the story.

Has he stopped ?

Yes if they had been in a sexual relationship it might have been different but I expect it is simp!y the case of another twat who has let the power of his job delude him into thinking it was acceptable to ritually humiliate his junior employees. These people have zero class