• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

SpectrumFX

Returning ISIS fighters are to be offered taxpayer-funded homes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027683/amp/Council-house-bribes-UK-terror-suspects.html

Official documents seen by The Mail on Sunday reveal that up to 20,000 extremists previously investigated by MI5 will be targeted with what critics last night described as ‘bribes’ aimed at turning them away from extremism.

Terror suspects including jihadis returning from fighting in Syria are to be offered taxpayer-funded homes, counselling and help finding jobs to stop them carrying out attacks in Britain

Just now, One percent said:

Oh ffs. 

So, let me understand this. 

Person number one works hard, does the right thing, ends up with massive debt from trying to better themselves, can only afford to rent privately. Cannot afford to buy a home and no chance of council housing as they are not in enough need (whatever the fuck that is)

person two, an enemy of the state, goes overseas and kills people. Gets awarded with council house and more than likely the bennies to go with it.  This they need never to work again. 

And they wonder why people are angry.  

It seems that they're not angry enough.

:PissedOff:

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

So if you are a homeless and penniless ex soldier say that you now follow jihad and want to kill people as that is your best route off the streets.

FFS.

What a good idea. Before they return from a tour of duty, the would be best advised to change sides for a while. All will be then provided by the state on their return. 

They really are bonkers if they don't envisage a massive backlash from this. Idiots

2 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

It seems that they're not angry enough.

:PissedOff:

The problem is, how do we fight back?  Trying the democratic approach doesn't appear to work. 

I am struggling with the joined up thinking. If you go and fight in Syria for ISIS as a British citizen, you are a legitimate target and can have no qualms if you are blown up by the British military. However, if you are lucky enough to avoid being killed, there is a house and a mug of cocoa waiting for you???

44 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027683/amp/Council-house-bribes-UK-terror-suspects.html

Official documents seen by The Mail on Sunday reveal that up to 20,000 extremists previously investigated by MI5 will be targeted with what critics last night described as ‘bribes’ aimed at turning them away from extremism.

Terror suspects including jihadis returning from fighting in Syria are to be offered taxpayer-funded homes, counselling and help finding jobs to stop them carrying out attacks in Britain

and the unbribed extremists are going to just take this bribery lying down.  They won't be trying to stick their oar in once the free housing has been allocated.

How about fresh "refugee" arrivals - they don't even have to return to Syria to get free accommodation.

If the terror suspect is unemployed or lacks qualifications, they could be helped into education or training, then found a job with public bodies or charities.

and infiltration goes on.

In which part of the tory manifesto was it all detailed.  Not that it would make any difference - with Labour/LibDems it would turn out the same.

Edited by twocents

Good grief, this has to be a sick joke. Right? O.o

I'm on the housing register, play by the rules and get treated as a 'low priority' by the council as I am adequately housed. Or expensively housed as I pay 47% of my net income to my landlord.

But Mahmood or Iqbal can go to Syria or someother basket case middle eastern country, fight for ISIS and if they come back in one piece, can jump right to the top of the register keeping the likes of me and other low wage earners waiting! Why not give them a fucking 'citizen's income' for life as well?

Their new council place will be the ideal base for plotting the next home terror attack. 9_9

Bit of balance, in no way excusing yhe useless spooks.

There will be few if any foriegners reyurning from the front. There will be some useless idiots like jihadi jack, who spent the war folding towels and tweeting. But thats because he was a moron whitey.

Any brown brit from the front is probably dead. 20k returning is wank. I doubt the number of traitorous muslim cunts ever got into 4 figures.

Hers spy cut out and keep guide with dealing with muslim terrotists.

One, all members of their extended family and community who have not achieved resindency are expelled. All future migration or family reunions are denied.

All benefits claimants are gine through with a fine toothcomb. All false claims are dealt with by remival of right to reside and exoelled.

Two, any mosque attended is raided. With a pack of dogs. All non nationals imans are expelled. Any member found to have to no right or on a visa is expelled.

End of the the day, in 50 odd years that muslims are settled in the uk they have, in the main, showed themsleves to be nothing more than benefits sinks. 

Lets look for excuses to get rid.

58 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

These homes they are to be offered, they're in hell I hope?

I thought at first that they might be homes in the UK but that can't be the case, surely?

WTactualF?!

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

These homes they are to be offered, they're in hell I hope?

I thought at first that they might be homes in the UK but that can't be the case, surely?

WTactualF?!

I hope they come fully furnished

1060x600-99e02ea9eaa587641c59e4d3d339ab3

52 minutes ago, One percent said:

What a good idea. Before they return from a tour of duty, the would be best advised to change sides for a while. All will be then provided by the state on their return. 

They really are bonkers if they don't envisage a massive backlash from this. Idiots

The problem is, how do we fight back?  Trying the democratic approach doesn't appear to work. 

We could stop paying things like bills, etc, and stop buying non essentials too. I suspect if even a couple of million people did that for a month or two there would be companies moaning at the government to make changes. We do need to do something before this shit gets worse than it already is.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Bit of balance, in no way excusing yhe useless spooks.

There will be few if any foriegners reyurning from the front. There will be some useless idiots like jihadi jack, who spent the war folding towels and tweeting. But thats because he was a moron whitey.

Any brown brit from the front is probably dead. 20k returning is wank. I doubt the number of traitorous muslim cunts ever got into 4 figures.

Hers spy cut out and keep guide with dealing with muslim terrotists.

One, all members of their extended family and community who have not achieved resindency are expelled. All future migration or family reunions are denied.

All benefits claimants are gine through with a fine toothcomb. All false claims are dealt with by remival of right to reside and exoelled.

Two, any mosque attended is raided. With a pack of dogs. All non nationals imans are expelled. Any member found to have to no right or on a visa is expelled.

End of the the day, in 50 odd years that muslims are settled in the uk they have, in the main, showed themsleves to be nothing more than benefits sinks. 

Lets look for excuses to get rid.

That'll work great. Unfortunately the people who make the decisions are sympathetic to the Jihadis. These people (Muslims and non-Muslims alike) staff the Home Office, DWP,  CPS, local councils, education, police,  etc. The authorities don't want to keep jihadis out, they are useful the war against traditiobal British culture as we know it. They are useful to the elites.