• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WorkingPoor

Stockholm shopping mall Truck Attack

The BBC are mobilising their crack team of obvious looking Muslims at this very moment. Over the next days you'll see them in the background of any reports from Stockholm.

11 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Phew i was feeling sad for "The new country" for a moment there.

Sorry, was being sarcastic, 

Khan has come out and said just another normal day.

Oops, did it again.

Just now, Reck B said:

"Lorry Rams People"

"Truck Mows Down Pedestrians"

"Vehicle Rams People"

Was there anyone driving the fucker?

Gunfire being exchanged a few blocks away according to some unconfirmed media reports 

About ten years ago I went to Sweden on a holiday. I got a night train somewhere and I got chatting to this Swedish guy in the carriage. We were chatting in general and then started talking about migrants and I said "migrants seem to bring a lot of problems with them". He just closed the conversation down after that and went to sleep.

The next morning he got off at his stop and never said a word to me. This was a guy that I had spent an hour chatting to fairly amicable.

It was bizarre. The political correctness in Sweden is extreme. I hope they wake up.

3 minutes ago, Nosler said:

About ten years ago I went to Sweden on a holiday. I got a night train somewhere and I got chatting to this Swedish guy in the carriage. We were chatting in general and then started talking about migrants and I said "migrants seem to bring a lot of problems with them". He just closed the conversation down after that and went to sleep.

The next morning he got off at his stop and never said a word to me. This was a guy that I had spent an hour chatting to fairly amicable.

It was bizarre. The political correctness in Sweden is extreme. I hope they wake up.

I bet the Swedish guy will be remembering that conversation today. 

4 minutes ago, Nosler said:

Yep - similar experience last week with a lovely Swedish woman I work with. She thought I was stirring trouble by asking about the situation. Nuts.

Sweden has no foreign policy baggage when it comes to Islamic countries, they've also bent over backwards to welcome Muslims into Sweden.

If they cant integrate Muslims no western nation can.*

* assuming it was a Muslim (likely)

Edited by Nosler

11 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Yep - similar experience last week with a lovely Swedish woman I work with. She thought I was stirring trouble by asking about the situation. Nuts.

You can only hope that seeing Swedes smeared over the streets of Stockholm will wake them up.

Truck was hijacked:

The Local reports that the Swedish brewery company Spendrups, which owns the truck, said it had been hijacked earlier in the day, reports Peter Foster.

"It's one of our distribution vehicles which runs deliveries. During a delivery to the restaurant Caliente someone jumped into the driver's cabin and drove off with the car, while the driver unloads," communication director Mårten Lyth told the TT news agency.

Source: Telegraph

3 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Truck was hijacked:

The Local reports that the Swedish brewery company Spendrups, which owns the truck, said it had been hijacked earlier in the day, reports Peter Foster.

"It's one of our distribution vehicles which runs deliveries. During a delivery to the restaurant Caliente someone jumped into the driver's cabin and drove off with the car, while the driver unloads," communication director Mårten Lyth told the TT news agency.

Source: Telegraph

They can't use the lone wolf excuse here.

Edited by montecristo

The sad thing is that just 18 months ago I would have pulled up sky news in the office and watched events unfold.

Now I will just carry on working and getting the odd update here. 

As Khan(t) says, just an everyday city occurrence.

Katy Hopkins for Mayor anyone?

A few days ago I was walking near a uni when an absolutely stunning Swedish lady walked past me. Beautiful curvy figure, incredibly pretty, blonde hair almost like snow, very stylishly dressed in figure hugging clothes. She had an 'Asian' guy walking alongside her. Both were speaking English and rubbishing other female students and staff.

They got in front of me and held a pace a few feet ahead of me so I heard much of their discussion. After about 15 minutes I went to walk past them and, realising I was there, they both began talking in Swedish.

I only mention this because the Swedish babe was gaga over the 'Asian' guy. It was clear from her body language that she adored him. Would lean into him every now and then. If he began speaking she stopped talking - how polite of her to know her place. It was wonderful to see multiculturalism.

I am going to add 9_9