• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Cunning Plan

Newsnight now.

8 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Stopped watching it a long time ago.

Feminisation, i.e., the destruction of the male ego goes on apace. Let's hope we don't end up like Sweden. Female government and national destruction.

We are seeing the fruits of feminisation in the education production line now; future not looking so good.

Shame really, we need strong relationships and that Yin and Yang of Man-Woman - the other half of the sky.

The demonisation of men for being normal has to stop!

Sweden in 40 seconds:

I am now convinced that I am a sexual predator. I once touched a girl on the shoulder whilst trying to get past her in a packed pub.

I am going to turn myself in to the plod in the morning. If I don't post anymore, please send postcards to Cunning plan, suite 4b, Belmarsh.

Wish me luck.

Are Women Being Excluded?
By Barbara Annis and John Gray, Ph.D.
Men and women truly want to work more successfully with each other, but we’re unsure how. We often have difficulty reading each other’s intentions and understanding each other’s behavior. We’re trying our best to work together effectively and find greater happiness in our personal lives, but we’re coming up short in many ways, and so unnecessarily!

Work With Me: The 8 Blind Spots Between Men and Women at Work reveals, for the first time, survey results of over 240,000 men and women across the globe, uncovering the leading false assumptions and mistaken opinions that men and women have of each other, and in many ways, believe of themselves!

What often surprises men are the barriers women say they face each day in the workplace — challenges women consider obstacles to their professional and personal success. Men are often taken aback when they hear what women say about feeling excluded, revealing a huge blind spot for men:

Source 2013 :- https://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-annis/are-women-being-excluded_b_4377547.html

Sow the wind reap the whirlwind.

Women don’t necessarily want to prevent men from getting together, but they do want to feel a part of the team as well as help their own careers along.

Men often say they are more comfortable mentoring other men and admit that they’re generally apprehensive about mentoring women. Men tend to feel more comfortable being around other men — just as women tend to feel more comfortable being around other women. It stands to reason: behaviors and interests are more alike and more predictable.

But men are hesitant to mentor women for other reasons as well. There’s a concern for having their intentions misunderstood by the woman mentee or by other colleagues who may see them occasionally walking together and maybe even having lunch. Men also reveal that they fear saying or doing something that might be misconstrued as sexual harassment. So many men will simply avoid mentoring women altogether.

It’s common practice for men during meetings to interrupt each other and compete to get their ideas across or take another person’s idea up a notch and not necessarily give credit during the exchange. Men generally collaborate to compete and tend to approach teamwork as a team sport. Women typically collaborate to share and tend not to approach teamwork so competitively. They’ll often give credit to the other person for his or her ideas before added their own thoughts to the mix.

Inclusion is generally not a top-of-mind issue for men. As a result, a woman may misread a man’s behaviour in team meetings as being aloof and indifferent, which tends to amplify a woman’s feelings of exclusion. Contrastingly, a man may misread a woman’s need to collaborate, share, and question as a sign of indecisiveness and insecurity.

Good job you fucking imbeciles. xD 

The whole thing can be reduced to this:

Men also reveal that they fear saying or doing something that might be misconstrued as sexual harassment. So many men will simply avoid women altogether.

:(

Went for a brunch with friends, as I was coming home on the tube from Tooting Broadway, this man was really keen to get on the escalator with me.

He stood as close as he could physically be to me. His entire body is almost pressed up against mine, my back, and I noticed something that I think is the back of a hand perhaps...pushed up against my bum.

Oh God I can't believe this happened I feel embarrassed and dirty and also guilty but I wasn't raped, but somebody saw me as a target and felt it was acceptable behaviour.

I don't want to have everyday remembering being groped on the tube.

In London, over half the population are female - I don't think much or enough is being done to handle this. Something needs to be done to make them feel safer, because I don't.

Good stuff BBC Newsnight.

Now maybe do you think you could get your arses over to Rotherham to interview the little girls being groomed and raped EVERYDAY.

Not just having their bum brushed on a tube station escalator.

5 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Went for a brunch with friends, as I was coming home on the tube from Tooting Broadway, this man was really keen to get on the escalator with me.

He stood as close as he could physically be to me. His entire body is almost pressed up against mine, my back, and I noticed something that I think is the back of a hand perhaps...pushed up against my bum.

Oh God I can't believe this happened I feel embarrassed and dirty and also guilty but I wasn't raped, but somebody saw me as a target and felt it was acceptable behaviour.

In London, over half the population are female - I don't think much or enough is being done to handle this. Something needs to be done to make them feel safer, because I don't.

Now maybe do you think you could get your arses over to Rotherham to interview the little girls being groomed and raped EVERYDAY.

Tbh, i find that people seem to not have any awareness of personal space. It's not sexual, they just don't seem to understand the concept and tend to herd like sheep 

agree with your comment on Rotherham 

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

"Urghh, this horrible girl pushed in front of me on the escalator, she was quite fat and protruded all the way back onto the next step where I got stuck. She had no concept of personal space at all! There were people behind so I couldn't even back up without pushing into their personal space. I fucking hate using the tube!" said some poor bastard just trying to get from Tooting to Waterloo.

I was in a pub in Archway and coincidentally left at the same time as a noticeably attractive woman (at the end of the live music), walked to the tube station behind her, changed line at Camden town where I noticed her again, changed at Waterloo and she was already on the platform when I got there. She looked at me really suspiciously so I went all the way to the other end of the platform. Then I got off at Woking, didn't see her and left by the less used exit... where I ended up walking about four paces behind her. She turned round and screamed at the top of her voice "Why are you following me???". To which I replied, "I'm not following you, I just happen to live here too, and there's really only just this one realistic route back." It was an unlikely coincidence I suppose, but she's probably still wholly convinced she was ruthlessly stalked by a weirdo all the way from North London back to Woking that night, when nothing of the sort actually happened.