• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

DNC implodes Donna Brazil puts the knife in

Hillary is so corrupt that America would have been utterly screwed with her as president.

It pisses me right off that the press in the refuse to publish half of this stuff. The Guardian managed a very watered down article for 6 hours last week when the Bill speach for uranium came out. Then they pulled it. They do manage a daily wall of Trump hating headlines though. I am guessing the left leaning side of the yankee media is even worse.

It is being covered in the US MSM.

The Daily Mail have run it too.

The Guardian not a chance.

Funny that Guardianistas think they are so well informed and so bloody gobby with it. 9_9

21 minutes ago, shindigger said:

I'm really starting to wish she had won, i feel the same about the piece of Weetabix that is running the Labour party at the moment.

Who is likely to be the next PM.

Let them fucking have it

It would have been an absolute disaser if she won. If America had fallen it would have GAME, SET, MATCH to the globalists.

Jezza getting in maybe not so much of a disaster. One term to fuck up so bad we would probably get a proper Conservative party in 2024. Like Thatcher after Callaghan.

Edited by JackieO

27 minutes ago, JackieO said:

It is being covered in the US MSM.

The Daily Mail have run it too.

The Guardian not a chance.

Funny that Guardianistas think they are so well informed and so bloody gobby with it. 9_9

This was exactly my experience last Saturday, when out with someone who is now probably an ex chum.

A pious gobshite he has become.

18 minutes ago, JackieO said:

It would be an absolute disaser if she won. If America had fallen it would have GAME, SET, MATCH to the globalists.

Jezza getting in maybe not so much of a disaster. One term to fuck up so bad we would probably get a proper Conservative party in 2024. Like Thatcher after Callaghan.

I know, i just perhaps hoped that it would truly crystalise a proper fightback from the right.

People on /pol/ were suggesting that the whole Russia collusion investigation and Trump's apparent spat with Jeff Sessions over his refusal to "Lock Her Up" were merely a ruse and that the investigation has been ongoing for the past 10 months. Some of the less braindead members of the DNC might just have realised that.....

Some extraordinary footage of the inner workings of the DNC going on right now.

13 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Some extraordinary footage of the inner workings of the DNC going on right now.

My initials are DNC. Threads like this freak me out a bit.

Show trial.

Jail.

Hubby and Podestas too.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Been watching Tucker Carlson for the last week on Fox News. Amazing some of the stuff that they are digging up that is being not just completely ignored by UK media but which is basically being, IMPO, 're-interpreted' to say the least.

Where is the UK Tucker Carlson?

Clue: He doesn't exist.

6 hours ago, shindigger said:

I'm really starting to wish she had won, i feel the same about the piece of Weetabix that is running the Labour party at the moment.

Who is likely to be the next PM.

Let them fucking have it, both barrels. Its going to have to get worse before it gets better. 

As long as you are able in some way to protect yourself.

Whether that means getting to Planet Of The Apes levels i dont know,. Probably.

I suppose there is one bonus if Comrade Corbyn gets in as all the DOSBODers would get to meet up in some inevitable gulag.

23 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

People on /pol/ were suggesting that the whole Russia collusion investigation and Trump's apparent spat with Jeff Sessions over his refusal to "Lock Her Up" were merely a ruse and that the investigation has been ongoing for the past 10 months. Some of the less braindead members of the DNC might just have realised that.....

I really hoped you were right then I found this...

Congressman Says Jeff Sessions Has Recused Himself on Uranium One Deal

Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a small group of lawmakers in late September he was recused from appointing a special counsel to look into potential corruption surrounding the Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS’s work on the Trump dossier, according to one of the lawmakers present.

Gaetz said that when he asked Sessions to appoint a special counsel to investigate the 2010 Uranium One deal and Fusion GPS, the attorney general stood up, said he could not discuss the matter because he had recused himself, and walked out of the room, leaving them with a group of Rosenstein staffers “who showed no interest.”

“He said that anything that had to do with 2016 election, or Russia, or the candidates in the 2016 election, fell under the scope of his recusal, and he left the room,” Gaetz said.

Seems like Sessions is compromised. He does have a big family :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, JackieO said:

i was listening to some YT vids whilst working today and this one popped up in on the autoplay list. Deep into detail (if sources can be believed) of the Uranium route and a trail of deaths too.  Could be bollox, but who knows, the whole idea of selling US Uranium assets to Russia is fanciful in the first place.

Edited by onlyme

On 02/11/2017 at 16:23, JackieO said:

Unfortunately history often doesn’t repeat. I’m not a thatcher fan at all (I dislike most politicians) but she did appear to save the uk from disaster at the time. Whether she did or not is of course debatable.

While I hope a person in power will step up and (my preference) save the uk from multiculturalism and globalist policies I won’t hold my breath.

I’ve came to believe that most politicians are puppets who implement an agenda from powerful corporations, banks and even mega wealthy individuals.

Truly sickening!

I’m glad I’m in the autumn years of life. However I have two grown up kids, nieces/nephews and acquaintances with young kids. When I look at those lovely young kids I wonder what they will have to face in life! 

Considering all I’ve encountered in life I’m not hopeful that life will be great for the young.

C4 News Krishnan Guru Murthy interviewing Carter Page - Trump campaign advisor, March - Sept 2016 live link from Washington.

KGM pushes usual C4 News anti-Trump, fails completely to land a punch, gets annoyed, interrupts, talks over him, usual stuff.

Carter Page begins making the point that " The only conspiracy, the only thing thats been very well proved - particularly given recent evidence thats come out over the last several days is the fact that theres a big money from major donors of the Democratic Party funding this dossier and that in turn was used..."

KLAXON !!!

KGM can't end the interview quick enough.. " Carter Page Thanks very much we've got to end it there. "

".. for surveillance against me. "

C4 News does this every time they are all ears for anything negative to Trump but anything against Hillary Wrongun and they shut it down instantly.

They truly are a disgrace to news media.

13 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Unfortunately history often doesn’t repeat. I’m not a thatcher fan at all (I dislike most politicians) but she did appear to save the uk from disaster at the time. Whether she did or not is of course debatable.

For some reason, I never appreciated until very recently how much of Maggie's demise was down to her stance on Europe. Makes me wonder what kind of a man Geoffrey Howe really was. Since he is long dead, I will just assume some kind of biddable pervert.

Caught BBC News earlier, gleefully giving us the Trump off Twitter story, but now back on, referring to Trump's tweets as "chaff" and the tweets about Clinton (Crooked Hillary and Russia collusion) as a "distraction" (from his own Russia problems). Totally dismissive of any questions over Hillary and previous administration. All about baffoon and baddun Trump. Snigger, snigger.

This our national, impartial broadcaster... I give you the So-Called BBC.