• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SNACR

Conspiraloonery Thread

A thread to post what alternative versions of events/things you find more plausible than 'official' history or the MSM narrative.

I'II expand on it later but my first one, that's seemingly quite leftfield possibly like them all, is I do not believe the official version of how oil is formed.

6 minutes ago, SNACR said:

A thread to post what alternative versions of events/things you find more plausible than 'official' history or the MSM narrative.

I'II expand on it later but my first one, that's seemingly quite leftfield possibly like them all, is I do not believe the official version of how oil is formed.

Interesting. In 1982 we were examining a very radical view of why dinosaurs became extinct. 

Except that is now the mainstream view. Accepted knowledge can change quite quickly.

Edit to add - But I still don't think dinosaurs pissed oil so you may need to think again.

Edited by Cunning Plan

Oil comes out of the ground SNACR. I have seen it. But who put it there, eh?O.o

Perhaps the Earth is a giant Toc H lamp?

Edited by MrPin

I do worry myself a bit with a lot of the things I have a feeling about. High-powered perception seems to be a bit of my thing. I do often tend to successfully see through people, things etc. I knew that Brexit and Trump would happen but I'm not sure if that was a prediction based on the way the wind seemed to be blowing or if they were a foregone conclusion and I can sort of now subconsciously 'read' the MSM News - anyway back to oil

To expand on it I don't think oil comes from fossilised animals, plants and other organic matter. I think animals, plants and life on earth comes from oil - I had this view long before Prometheus came out.

When you look at a tank of fuel in a car and how much energy it seems to produce it seems to be incredibly energy dense and it seems improbable that organic matter could obtain that energy density by simply disappearing down into the ground for millions of years. I think it is a leftover ingredient from the creation of life on earth and came from maybe something like a genesis device. I don't know if that means we're an ant farm or large game of Civilization, for some alien race, who'll eventually get bored, wipe us out with a huge blast, and turn the planet back into their own giant Jurassic Park but I don't think oil is just really old algae and insects.

15 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I do worry myself a bit with a lot of the things I have a feeling about. High-powered perception seems to be a bit of my thing. I do often tend to successfully see through people, things etc. I knew that Brexit and Trump would happen but I'm not sure if that was a prediction based on the way the wind seemed to be blowing or if they were a foregone conclusion and I can sort of now subconsciously 'read' the MSM News - anyway back to oil

To expand on it I don't think oil comes from fossilised animals, plants and other organic matter. I think animals, plants and life on earth comes from oil - I had this view long before Prometheus came out.

When you look at a tank of fuel in a car and how much energy it seems to produce it seems to be incredibly energy dense and it seems improbable that organic matter could obtain that energy density by simply disappearing down into the ground for millions of years. I think it is a leftover ingredient from the creation of life on earth and came from maybe something like a genesis device. I don't know if that means we're an ant farm or large game of Civilization, for some alien race, who'll eventually get bored, wipe us out with a huge blast, and turn the planet back into their own giant Jurassic Park but I don't think oil is just really old algae and insects.

I tried crack too once.

I think you would find quite a few scientists who, if pushed, would concede understanding of how crude oil is formed is weak.

It cannot be carbon dated. The technique is only accurate to 50,000 years and unusably inaccurate after that. Crude oil is found to contain no carbon-14 whatsoever, from which to date it at all, the conclusion is therefore it is just so old all the carbon 14 has decayed away rather than the equally valid conclusion it was never there to start with and the direction of travel is wrong and that organic life on the surface of the planet comes from oil rather than oil comes from organic life on the surface of the planet.

On 7 April 2017 at 16:55, Cunning Plan said:

Interesting. In 1982 we were examining a very radical view of why dinosaurs became extinct. 

Except that is now the mainstream view. Accepted knowledge can change quite quickly.

Edit to add - But I still don't think dinosaurs pissed oil so you may need to think again.

I'd go further and suggest that dinosaurs didn't exist ¬¬.

1 hour ago, SNACR said:

I think you would find quite a few scientists who, if pushed, would concede understanding of how crude oil is formed is weak.

It cannot be carbon dated. The technique is only accurate to 50,000 years and unusably inaccurate after that. Crude oil is found to contain no carbon-14 whatsoever, from which to date it at all, the conclusion is therefore it is just so old all the carbon 14 has decayed away rather than the equally valid conclusion it was never there to start with and the direction of travel is wrong and that organic life on the surface of the planet comes from oil rather than oil comes from organic life on the surface of the planet.

Interesting thought.

I agree that it has unusual qualities.

One if which is that no new oil has been formed for ?a million years because a ?bacteria (I know I'm being vague here!) evolved that digested the tough parts of the plants that would previously have formed the oil.

Although carbon dioxide is a global warming baddie it does support life on the planet fervently. Burning oil is great news for plant life logically copious CO2 had to pre-date plant life. 

I'II expand some more, on oil, in a bit, I haven't really got to the full on conspiraloonery stage yet.

Like our "gift" of fossil fuels, enabling the development of industrial civilisation, literally everything about this reality seems too improbably configured in our favour to have all happened by chance, persuading me towards the idea that we might be living in a Simulation.

And yes, I do know about the Anthropic Principle and the proposed scale of the universe.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

Time for another instalment of conspiraloonery still on the topic of oil.

There is an idea that there is another more potent type of oil referred to as black goo and crude oil is like the amniotic fluid for life on earth. Black goo features in Prometheuous and X Files - I often think this increases the possibility of their being grains of truth in things.

The tale goes that the black goo was found not far from the Falklands on Thule Island and the securing of which was the real aim of the Falklands war and SBS team destroyed the research base on Thule island. The goo is described as 'sentient' oil and was on return given to Marconi, the company that had all the scientist suspicious deaths, and the whole company has now disappeared.

Things that do interest me with the tale are

-The Falklands war always seemed like a lot of effort for a small island and also weird the French seemed to provide support to the Argies for their Exocet missiles.

-Marconi did seem to have some weird bio-secure oil research thing built at the time

-Pretty sure there's a lot more going, beyond weather balloons, in Antarctica, given the amount of international scientific interest and the weird roll call of VIP visitors over the years. Have a look at the size of McMurdo station online. The earlier Operation Highjump also seems weirdly large to investigate weather.

22 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Time for another instalment of conspiraloonery still on the topic of oil.

There is an idea that there is another more potent type of oil referred to as black goo and crude oil is like the amniotic fluid for life on earth. Black goo features in Prometheuous and X Files - I often think this increases the possibility of their being grains of truth in things.

The tale goes that the black goo was found not far from the Falklands on Thule Island and the securing of which was the real aim of the Falklands war and SBS team destroyed the research base on Thule island. The goo is described as 'sentient' oil and was on return given to Marconi, the company that had all the scientist suspicious deaths, and the whole company has now disappeared.

Things that do interest me with the tale are

-The Falklands war always seemed like a lot of effort for a small island and also weird the French seemed to provide support to the Argies for their Exocet missiles.

-Marconi did seem to have some weird bio-secure oil research thing built at the time

-Pretty sure there's a lot more going, beyond weather balloons, in Antarctica, given the amount of international scientific interest and the weird roll call of VIP visitors over the years. Have a look at the size of McMurdo station online. The earlier Operation Highjump also seems weirdly large to investigate weather.

Rumors that operation highjump was to search for Nazi base in the Antarctic. 

Edited by montecristo

The problem with conspiracy theory nuts is that no amount of evidence to the contrary will convince them they are wrong... So I tend to automatically think the opposite of things that the media tell us are false or true, without providing any evidence to back that up. An example: Pizzagate. Try digging it why that is the "fakest of fake news" and you'll come up with very little. It just is, seems to be the MSM view.

A few others of mine:

Most high-ranking Nazis didn't believe in or support the Holocaust.

Weather stations are often sited in appalling locations - probably on purpose. Why are their locations kept secret? Try finding out exactly where they are - I did come across a website a few years back that was attempting to track them down and then wrote an anlysis for each as to why it was sited there. An example: My nearest one is in Gravesend, Kent on the old marshland, east of the town where the prevailing winds from London travel along with their heat, next to a coal power station on scorched earth (apparently to reflect the heat off the mud). It was a fascinating website, I'll try to dig it out.

45 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

A few others of mine:

Most high-ranking Nazis didn't believe in or support the Holocaust.

Weather stations are often sited in appalling locations - probably on purpose. Why are their locations kept secret? Try finding out exactly where they are - I did come across a website a few years back that was attempting to track them down and then wrote an anlysis for each as to why it was sited there. An example: My nearest one is in Gravesend, Kent on the old marshland, east of the town where the prevailing winds from London travel along with their heat, next to a coal power station on scorched earth (apparently to reflect the heat off the mud). It was a fascinating website, I'll try to dig it out.

Local effects can totally screw up readings - tarmac, buildings, even deforestation will have large effects on local temps.  When first put in place you can be pretty sure that they were not put in places that were extremely difficult to get to well out of the way of conurbations, more likely on the edge of such areas. Now though over the years those locations are going to be surrounded by urban sprawl. Which then suggests we should be looking at satellite data, problem is shorter time series and they only measure radiance which is going to largely track deforestation and changing land use / radiance over time.

Garbage in garbage out. 

Edit back to oil - is very odd that oil/gas deposits tend to be double the depth of any known fossil data, either hydrocarbon soup came from earth surface and was buried/subducted or leached up to get there.

Not a conspiracy as such, although it appeared to be, whereby a club manager whose teams played attractive, open, passing football would, upon being appointed England manager, turn into a longballing advocate.

It turned out that a ?maths teacher who analysed football games wrote to each new England manager with the main conclusion of his analyses that most goals are scored after two or three touches from the clearance by the goalkeeper.  So it was all his fault.

Not a scientist, but the antibiotics and GH used excessively in meat / milk production are causing various health issues for many people including some cancers and the rampant rate of depression.

Not sure if this counts as a conspiraloonery though as it's quite well documented. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_somatotropin#Human_health

12 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Not a scientist, but the antibiotics and GH used excessively in meat / milk production are causing various health issues for many people including some cancers and the rampant rate of depression.

Not sure if this counts as a conspiraloonery though as it's quite well documented. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bovine_somatotropin#Human_health

Some of the most depressed people I know are vegans.

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

The problem with conspiracy theory nuts is that no amount of evidence to the contrary will convince them they are wrong... So I tend to automatically think the opposite of things that the media tell us are false or true, without providing any evidence to back that up. An example: Pizzagate. Try digging it why that is the "fakest of fake news" and you'll come up with very little. It just is, seems to be the MSM view.

Pizzagate - of course it's fake news.

You have a large amount of very embarrassing emails leaked, and getting analysed by anonymous volunteers on forums.

So you pay for your own set of "volunteers", with pre-existing accounts on these forums, to start "analysing" some of the emails - innocuous stuff about going for a pizza. They start building a completely bizarre conspiracy theory around these pizza emails. Some of the Useful Idiots on these forums - who will believe any old rubbish - repeat and amplify the rumours.

Then you ask your friends in the media to report on the embarrassing emails - but to report especially on the Pizzagate ones.

End result: the whole trove of emails is discredited, and the potential damage is limited.

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

What struck me most about that was the way the MSM never questioned what all those peculiar code words meant in the leaked podesta emails, or questioned why those brothers and their perverted looking artworks were so close to the seat of power. I don't think you can blame normal people for finding this whole thing very suspicious but the MSM just dismissed it all. Even when you go to the supposedly impartial Snopes fact checker site they just quote the MSM as if that's evidence in itself.

57 minutes ago, This Time said:

Wouldn't you be depressed?

I'm not a vegan - but I can see why the sheer scale of slaughter of sentient beings might make you extremely depressed once you open your eyes to it.

12 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Pizzagate - of course it's fake news.

You have a large amount of very embarrassing emails leaked, and getting analysed by anonymous volunteers on forums.

So you pay for your own set of "volunteers", with pre-existing accounts on these forums, to start "analysing" some of the emails - innocuous stuff about going for a pizza. They start building a completely bizarre conspiracy theory around these pizza emails. Some of the Useful Idiots on these forums - who will believe any old rubbish - repeat and amplify the rumours.

Then you ask your friends in the media to report on the embarrassing emails - but to report especially on the Pizzagate ones.

End result: the whole trove of emails is discredited, and the potential damage is limited.

It's a conspiracy within a conspiracy...!

While it may or may not be true, the email contents are viewable by anyone on Wikileaks, and the contents are very weird in parts.

On 09/04/2017 at 09:11, SNACR said:

Although carbon dioxide is a global warming baddie it does support life on the planet fervently. Burning oil is great news for plant life logically copious CO2 had to pre-date plant life. 

I'II expand some more, on oil, in a bit, I haven't really got to the full on conspiraloonery stage yet.

Climate change game.jpg

3 minutes ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

What struck me most about that was the way the MSM never questioned what all those peculiar code words meant in the leaked podesta emails, or questioned why those brothers and their perverted looking artworks were so close to the seat of power. I don't think you can blame normal people for finding this whole thing very suspicious but the MSM just dismissed it all. Even when you go to the supposedly impartial Snopes fact checker site they just quote the MSM as if that's evidence in itself.

That's exactly it - I have gone out of my way to find out why Pizzagate is bollocks but couldn't find anything that told me it was nonsense. Nobody in the MSM has bothered to delve into it enough.