• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

German Police Recruits - Oh Dear

You know how in this country how hard it is to get into the police force if you are a white man.  Well diversity has been taken to a ludicrous extreme in Germany; they are recruiting wholly unsuitable muslims purely because they are muslims.

“I’ve never experienced anything like this,” the trainer says on the minute-long recording. The classroom looked like hell, half Arabs and Turks, disrespectful as hell. Stupid. Unable to speak articulately. I had been close to knocking out two or three of them because they only disturbed the class or literally slept. German colleagues have said that they were threatened with violence.”

The “shocked” lecturer reported that he had “never felt such hostility before” and believed that many of the trainers are scared to discipline the students as “they will trash the place.”

About 1,200 students graduate from the academy in Spandau each year, most of whom proceed to join the Berlin police force, which already consists of 30 percent ethnic minorities. This number is expected to increase, reflecting demographic trends in Germany.

“These are not colleagues, that’s the enemy in our ranks,” the paramedic lecturer said in the message for Kandt, complaining that the recruits will produce “a second-rate police force that will only be corrupt.”

https://www.rt.com/news/408614-german-police-turkish-arab-leak/

7 minutes ago, JFK said:

This really is insanity.  access to weapons.  access to intelligence  ... what the actual fuck do they think is going to happen here  ...

A new world order?  

I wish them luck with their plan of swapping productive for unproductive people. 

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I can just about understand George Soros wanting the death of Europe in this way; but why European politicians want it amd why idiots vote for it; no, totally incomprehensible.  Does not compute.

The only logical conclusion is therefore that they are really fucking stupid.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or bought; Soros's weapon is money.

Even if they have taken the money it won't save them in the long run - so they are still stupid.

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It seems to be not just dispensing with the middle class but also dispensing with the working class.

So you end up with a mass of population who are incompetent, lazy, divided, fundamenntally antisocial, and all taking in benefits / tax credits far more than they contribute.

At which point you not only have no society but no country or economy; nothing works, not enough food or clothing is produced, and people starve to death every winter.

I can just about understand George Soros wanting the death of Europe in this way; but why European politicians want it amd why idiots vote for it; no, totally incomprehensible.  Does not compute.

"Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad" 

Said some dead racist white guys. 

The German’s need to stop hating themselves and rediscover a bit of pride, something of the old days if you will.  Just a bit though mind - I don’t fancy getting called up!

3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

If I was living in Germany that would be my cue to sell up and get out. Terrifying stuff.

Absofuckinglutely. I'd be out of there.  Germany really is going down the fucking toilet. 

One of my ex work colleagues lives in leipzig, he's totally fucking sjw up his own arse.  has a missus and couple of toddler age kids. He posts all this anti Brexit, pro EU shite , anti trump stuff on faceaids and I just troll him. He got really wound up and starting getting all beta passive aggressive with me, I continued trolling with links to factual alternative non lamestream media stories and declared I  was off to kekistan.  of course his head could not cope and he more or less just ignores me now which is funny.

I wonder how he's going to cope when the shit hits the fan. I will not be saying told you so of course

To counter this most German men have done national service so if the SHTF there is a massive pool of Germans ready to form militias. I don't know how infiltrated the German Army is with Arabs and Turks (cant be as bad as France) and could form the nucleus of these militias.

14 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

To counter this most German men have done national service so if the SHTF there is a massive pool of Germans ready to form militias. I don't know how infiltrated the German Army is with Arabs and Turks (cant be as bad as France) and could form the nucleus of these militias.

Every German guy I know chose to do zivildienst (social service) rather than do military service.

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

Every German guy I know chose to do zivildienst (social service) rather than do military service.

This may explain a lot.