• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

homeschooling, stupid bints, males.

Recommended Posts

Browsing FB, saw the following post:

'Morning everyone, i hope im ok to ask this, but i have just deregistered my 14 year old son from school, for his own safety and sanity bless him, but we have decided after '

continues into home schooling, taking the kid on holiday so he can write about stuff.

Followed by a few more posts, ll along the same line.

Going to the profiles, they are all pretty much the same - some woman, 30-40, typpically 3+ kids.

Id be prepared to bet lots of money on them never working. Id also be prepared to bet they are school dopouts.

Loops back to the Feral families post.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4764546/mum-who-home-schools-her-teen-son-is-called-deluded-by-lorraine-viewers-after-admitting-he-spends-his-days-drumming-and-flame-throwing/

Its the double fuckover for the kids, esp. boys, that tax credits pay the stupid mother to pop out kids. Then the home schooling allows them to stay in fucking bed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5006725/Britain-s-feral-families-let-kids-shave-head.html

Selected fro mthe above:

' Jenna Presley, a 38-year-old festival organiser, appeared on today’s edition of Lorraine '

' Jenna Presley, 38, has four children and lives in Wiltshire. Her eldest, Dylan, now 20, was conventionally educated. 'He went to school. He did exams. I did everything with him in a mainstream way,' says Jenna.'

' “I worked in mental health for 12 years, I’m qualified in counselling and I spotted the signs of depression in my seven year old son. '

So, popped out a kid at 18, thats knocked up at 17.

4 kids - at least 2 years no workign with each - 8 years.

At loo kat the age spacing on her fucking kids - knocked up over a 20 year period. Worked 12 years BS. She might have volunteered over 12 years. 12 FT no way.

Back to the FB psots. The yare all going 'Oh, he was depressed struggling etc'

FFS these are males. There's no chance of these getting knocked up and going on benefits for 20 years FFS.

These kids will leave with fuck all qualifications. No chance of benefit and end up on the streets.

Stupid fucking idea.

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if you claim you are "homeschooling" your tax credit token/s

are you exempt from working? 

This is not on if that is the case

They wont be able to deliver the required teaching and the kid/s will end up isolated & dysfunctional 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

So if you claim you are "homeschooling" your tax credit token/s

are you exempt from working? 

This is not on if that is the case

They wont be able to deliver the required teaching and the kid/s will end up isolated & dysfunctional 

They have kids, so get tax credits.

The yclaim they are home schooling so they dont have to get their arse out of bed in the morning.

To meet the 16h work rules theyll claim some BS_  the woamn claims to be a festival organiser

A quick google brings up FB:


'Hi, I organise a festival near Salisbury called Rest Festival. I am looking for Event Management students who would like to gain experience in this area, to help me with the organisation and admin. And also take charge of areas during the event. In exchange I will feed you and write you references for your future career. If you are interested either PM me, or my email is [email protected], phone is 07812 362505, to arrange an interview '

Lazy cunt wants to organise other people organising her fuckign festival. For free.

She managed one 'Rest' festival in 2015

' We are looking for some help to take down the festival and tidy the field, are you available????? '

' Hi all. We've had lots of emails and messages asking if Rest is happening this year... I'm afraid not! We are taking some time out, primarily to spend quality time enjoying our new baby and family. We will keep you updated regarding a future gathering. We wish you lots of fun, magic and love until then 2764.png '

I presume this was held on her farm

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/11449042.Weekend_of_relaxation_at_the_Rest_Festival/

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Browsing FB, saw the following post:

'Morning everyone, i hope im ok to ask this, but i have just deregistered my 14 year old son from school, for his own safety and sanity bless him, but we have decided after '

continues into home schooling, taking the kid on holiday so he can write about stuff.

Followed by a few more posts, ll along the same line.

Going to the profiles, they are all pretty much the same - some woman, 30-40, typpically 3+ kids.

Id be prepared to bet lots of money on them never working. Id also be prepared to bet they are school dopouts.

Loops back to the Feral families post.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4764546/mum-who-home-schools-her-teen-son-is-called-deluded-by-lorraine-viewers-after-admitting-he-spends-his-days-drumming-and-flame-throwing/

Its the double fuckover for the kids, esp. boys, that tax credits pay the stupid mother to pop out kids. Then the home schooling allows them to stay in fucking bed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5006725/Britain-s-feral-families-let-kids-shave-head.html

Selected fro mthe above:

' Jenna Presley, a 38-year-old festival organiser, appeared on today’s edition of Lorraine '

' Jenna Presley, 38, has four children and lives in Wiltshire. Her eldest, Dylan, now 20, was conventionally educated. 'He went to school. He did exams. I did everything with him in a mainstream way,' says Jenna.'

' “I worked in mental health for 12 years, I’m qualified in counselling and I spotted the signs of depression in my seven year old son. '

So, popped out a kid at 18, thats knocked up at 17.

4 kids - at least 2 years no workign with each - 8 years.

At loo kat the age spacing on her fucking kids - knocked up over a 20 year period. Worked 12 years BS. She might have volunteered over 12 years. 12 FT no way.

Back to the FB psots. The yare all going 'Oh, he was depressed struggling etc'

FFS these are males. There's no chance of these getting knocked up and going on benefits for 20 years FFS.

These kids will leave with fuck all qualifications. No chance of benefit and end up on the streets.

Stupid fucking idea.

 


 

 

 

I'm guessing that this is in t'ord spot. She should try sending him to a London school. That'll toughen him up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, One percent said:

I'm guessing that this is in t'ord spot. She should try sending him to a London school. That'll toughen him up. 

Someone visiting .looking for the 'something educational' whilst they played in arcardes homeschooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, not just the lazy bints I know on FB then:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-42103248

A 'horrendous meltdown' i.e. I cant be arsed to tell my kid to go to school.

Ive the parent is so witless she cannot talk her kid to go to school, what chances does she have of teaching the stroppy brat?

Was on the radio. Apparently these are special needs kids but not special enough to go to special - basically brats with their mums making excuses.

I should add that Ive heard of another mum we know taking her 2 kids out of school. Again, someone who struggled 'getting up  in the morning' lazy bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

It's always been there to some degree but lately it seems to have hit record levels.

Morons/dickheads raising kids, It's a guaranteed method of creating an army of muppets to fill sink estates nationwide.

 

I think you were mistaking 'not taking your kids to school' for 'kids being homeschooled'

Now the former just claim the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

It's always been there to some degree but lately it seems to have hit record levels.

Morons/dickheads raising kids, It's a guaranteed method of creating an army of muppets to fill sink estates nationwide.

 

TBH, getting your kids to school on days like these is a tough gig, and those who do it unstintingly deserve a pat on the back. I remember a post on HPC in response to those adverts asking us to think about Syrian refugees in the upcoming winter that have been running none stop for about five years now, saying that he would think about them while he was walking his four year old to school in the dark and the -5 windchill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, eight said:

TBH, getting your kids to school on days like these is a tough gig, and those who do it unstintingly deserve a pat on the back. I remember a post on HPC in response to those adverts asking us to think about Syrian refugees in the upcoming winter that have been running none stop for about five years now, saying that he would think about them while he was walking his four year old to school in the dark and the -5 windchill.

Mrs H and I were having a similar conversation the other day. We were saying that getting the kids to school from getting them up, dressed, fed, groomed, through whatever shite weather the North throws at us and dodging the twats who mount the kerb because little Tarquin and Jocasta must walk less than a hundred yards, is probably one of the most painful things we have to do on a daily basis.

By the time you've dropped them off, you're bloody frazzled and you haven't even started your fucking day yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, One percent said:

Doesn't anyone actually check whether these kids are being taught?  

It would be interesting to see a results breakdown. 

There's a woman who comes round a ticks box.

She does an in depth check for 10 minutes.

I do know a women who does this for a LA. Her mum got her the job.  She'd not know a NVQ3 GCSE or A level if it bit her arse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Mrs H and I were having a similar conversation the other day. We were saying that getting the kids to school from getting them up, dressed, fed, groomed, through whatever shite weather the North throws at us and dodging the twats who mount the kerb because little Tarquin and Jocasta must walk less than a hundred yards, is probably one of the most painful things we have to do on a daily basis.

By the time you've dropped them off, you're bloody frazzled and you haven't even started your fucking day yet.

Oh I agree. But me + Mrspsy have a routine, The biys good. The girls takes some dragging.

Again, this stuff is giving the lazy and feckless a pass.

If you want to homeschool then there should be no benefits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.