• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Al-Waleed Bin Talal Arrested along with many Saudi Prince's

This is massive news.

Bin Talal is or was hugely powerful.

Mentor of Obama, owner of Citibank who chose Obama's administration.

Owner or part owner of many news outlets in the USA and Saudi.

Man who donated $10 million to a 9'11 charity shortly after 9'11. Rudy Guliani, then mayor of NY and big friend of Trump sent the check back to bin Talal.

Bitter enemy of Trump.

Now we know what Trump was up to in Saudi? :ph34r:

Edited by JackieO

There is also a reason why the highly intelligent (by U.K. political standards) leaders of Russia and China are not locking horns with Trump. I suspect that this reason is they know they have a real foe, rather than an Obama-style placeman.

7 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

There is also a reason why the highly intelligent (by U.K. political standards) leaders of Russia and China are not locking horns with Trump. I suspect that this reason is they know they have a real foe, rather than an Obama-style placeman.

I fully expect Trump to get the red carpet treatment when in Beijing. ¬¬

This arab owns a vast amount of Twitter and people have argued that one reason why Twitter was clamping down on critics of islam is because of this ownership stake.

He also owns big estates in the UK and the US plus properties in London, NY, Paris and, well, fecking everywhere.

US sites report that the CIA head had visited Saudi this week and then Trump's son-in-law made an unannounced visit this weekend, leaving late on Saturday night just hours before this all kicked off.

So coup, counter-coup or stitch-up?

Maybe Trump will tweet to Obama later on something like: "That's how to do a coup!". LOL.

Just reading on a US site there are 12 sealed indictments apparently podestra is one of them. They are saying this is the start of rolling up the Clinton crime family. I really hope this is true. 

51 minutes ago, One percent said:

All foreign owned property in the uk should be seized by the state. 

Off topic but up my small street there are at least three homes owned by foreigners living abroad.  Pakistan, Australia and somewhere in the Middle East. These properties are privately rented out, at around 1800 per month. That is a lot of money leaving uk shores and not spent back in the economy. If this is replicated across the uk, then that is a massive drain. 

Or just tax it.

I'm sure I've read that whole posh streets in London are owned by members of the thousands-strong Saudi royals and they don't even pay council tax owing to their diplomatic status.

12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I can't find any mention of this on a UK newspaper site - just shows you how much influence this arab has in the UK. It is almost as if there is an embargo on the story. The Mail has it on the homepage now but the others...

The red tops wouldn't carry it as their readership doesn't really have an interest in geopolitics when they can read about Love Island.

Whilst @MrPin berates me for reading it Russia Today is usually first with the news and reports it without spin. I don't think the two are unconnected.

Though obviously it's not the go to source for Russian politics where the Pravda tag still applies.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or just tax it.

I'm sure I've read that whole posh streets in London are owned by members of the thousands-strong Saudi royals and they don't even pay council tax owing to their diplomatic status.

Yep, that would work.  

I don't care how they do it.  Apparently a lot of the new builds are bought off plan by foreign investors and then left empty. Whilst we have a housing crisis. 

A shame that the squatting laws were changed. I would wager that these were changed deliberately in order to protect these investments.  

Just now, One percent said:

Yep, that would work.  

I don't care how they do it.  Apparently a lot of the new builds are bought off plan by foreign investors and then left empty. Whilst we have a housing crisis. 

A shame that the squatting laws were changed. I would wager that these were changed deliberately in order to protect these investments.  

I think it is deliberately done by the government to inflate asset values by drawing in foreign money.

You see it with football clubs; I was reading about a Jordanian investor and his cited reason for buying a British club was that the legal and regulatory environment protects the investor. Not the club and its ground but the investor. This is why most of the Premiership is foreign owned and the Bundesleague isn't; the German regulatory environment favours its clubs over foreign investors.

See also the British car industry, utility companies etc. 

I rely on the analysis of current affairs that I read on this site to counter the propaganda disseminated by the lame stream media. Should I be pleased that Trump's game plan is taking shape or are we being led into a situation where his opponents will start to act foolishly out of desperation?

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Treasonous behaviour to have sold off the uk to the highest bidder. Then to make it more favourable for these foreign investors over the needs of the indigenous people and our so called leaders should be swinging from lampposts.  

We're too civilised to string them up from lamp posts. I do believe they deserve to be removed from office and derided for their treachery.