• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Reports of 15 people shot in a Texas church

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Breaking now.

First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, near San Antonio, Texas. Shooter still on the loose.

Reports that the man was tooled up and wearing combat gear.

So much for if the population was armed there would not be multiple casualties 

Just now, Long time lurking said:

So much for if the population was armed there would not be multiple casualties 

Apparently the town is 94% white. The church is the only food bank in the town. Just some random stuff.

They are reporting that the shooter is now dead.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

People on the twitter claiming that yesterday antifa types were saying online to go after right wingers in their heartland - the conservative churches.

May as well say white people who don't live in cities.

23 minutes ago, One percent said:

If that's true then America is heading for civil war. 

One could argue they're well on the way there already. 

Stats are particularly devastating considering what a small congregation it is.

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

One could argue they're well on the way there already. 

Stats are particularly devastating considering what a small congregation it is.

I would imagine that in such a small community, they felt safe (as should we all, living in the developed world).  I wonder who the shooter was?  

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I would imagine that in such a small community, they felt safe (as should we all, living in the developed world).  I wonder who the shooter was?  

After Manhatten last week there were lots of apologists in the US saying that - something we know all too well about - that this was the new normal in the US and that Americans had to get used to it. There was quite a strong backlash against it on the twitter with people saying they would not accept it. Perhaps this is a way of making tens of millions of decent Americans realise that they are supposed to submit just like the Brits, Swedes, Canadians, French, Germans, etc, etc?

2 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

A grade A* cunt

Well yes, that goes without saying, but what particular flavour of grade a cunt and which particular sky fairy did he/she believe in? 

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

After Manhatten last week there were lots of apologists in the US saying that - something we know all too well about - that this was the new normal in the US and that Americans had to get used to it. There was quite a strong backlash against it on the twitter with people saying they would not accept it. Perhaps this is a way of making tens of millions of decent Americans realise that they are supposed to submit just like the Brits, Swedes, Canadians, French, Germans, etc, etc?

That thought did cross my mind... but from a different angle- tptb sending the message that no one is safe.