• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

WTF happened to Sheridan Smith???

Just turned on the box after watching a Moooovie and the lass that found fame as Ralf Little's bird in the Royal Family is now "singing" ala a club turn, adorned with chav tattoo's, a double chin and a lesbian haircut.

Granted, I've been on the port tonight but WTF?????

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Just turned on the box after watching a Moooovie and the lass that found fame as Ralf Little's bird in the Royal Family is now "singing" ala a club turn, adorned with chav tattoo's, a double chin and a lesbian haircut.

Sounds good to me, I'm not too fussy anymore.

Just now, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

I haven’t turned on to watch the show because seeing the trailer was off putting.

I’ve recently posted in the proper fucking singers thread in the music section questioning why SS gets promoted so much. Her own show with a big band. She’s an okay singer but nothing special IMO.

In the trailer I thought she looked awful!

Just now, Economic Exile said:

I haven’t turned on to watch the show because seeing the trailer was off putting.

I’ve recently posted in the proper fucking singers thread in the music section questioning why SS gets promoted so much. Her own show with a big band. She’s an okay singer but nothing special IMO.

In the trailer I thought she looked awful!

Indeed. I'm not picking on her for "ageing" shall we say. 

Just, why is this main time TV, why has she got a shite Tattoo, why does she now look haggered so quickly and how the fuck has Alexander "shite cover singer" Alexander got an interviewer job?

Ah fuck it I'm half cut. It is Sunday after all. Roll on Monday hangover on work time. ;-)

Mrs Hartman had a few nights out with her before she rose to fame.

Said she was absolutely mental and kept getting her kit off. She's got an old pic of her of her pulling her shirt up somewhere.*

*Not a chance.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Said she was absolutely mental and kept getting her kit off. She's got an old pic of her of her pulling her shirt up somewhere.*

*Not a chance.

You name dropper you. o.O

3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

*Not a chance.

Piss of Pile, you cock teasing bastard

15 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

She upset the wrong people.

Just be careful.

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

*Not a chance.

Go on, here's a picture of me being abused by an Australian on a motorbike.

59ff84129aeea_sheepbeingfuckedbyanaustralianonamotorbike.jpg.964588e712c31066127591d3c01f4274.jpg

I spotted the weight gain a few weeks back and was shocked, but also read that she lost her Dad a year ago. So she's been going through a tough time.

EDIT: Apparently she gained the weight for a role:

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1046330/sheridan-smith-struggles-slim-down-piling-on-weight-tv-role

Edited by JoeDavola

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

How do you know, you never met her. 9_9

I am going by photo evidence alone.

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Go on, here's a picture of me being abused by an Australian on a motorbike.

59ff84129aeea_sheepbeingfuckedbyanaustralianonamotorbike.jpg.964588e712c31066127591d3c01f4274.jpg

That's an average pull in Oz. You did well!

Eta - Ah, you're the one in front.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I spotted the weight gain a few weeks back and was shocked, but also read that she lost her Dad a year ago. So she's been going through a tough time.

EDIT: Apparently she gained the weight for a role:

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1046330/sheridan-smith-struggles-slim-down-piling-on-weight-tv-role

Well that's a curve ball then. Thought she was great in that. 

Feel twatish now. :-(

(Still has a butch haircut and shite tattoo though)

Cos I'm perfect obviously....

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard

I do like her. She does have talent. Cilla was excellent.

There was a good back to her roots type documentary a while back, with her returning to the social club she sang at joining her mum and late father on stage.

Had heard she'd been through a tough time. Shame about the weight gain, and the silly tattoos. I could have saved her 😋