• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Would CCC #2022

I bet her Clitoris is the size of a micro penis xD

Female bodybuilders on Steroids lose their hair and opt for extensions as well a developing a deeper voice and enlarged clitoris. 

18 month lay off is nothing the base foundation is still there and size can be packed back on easily.

Edit: Bloody hell 3 people beat me to it! 

Edited by WorkingPoor

5 hours ago, spygirl said:

Nope. That's just wrong. 

5 hours ago, eight said:

Funnily enough I was just thinking "would ccc" when I saw this the other day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5036819/Gemma-Collins-bares-COMPLETELY-swimsuit.html

45E0001C00000578-0-image-a-128_150948008

Yep. Done worse.

:D

But yes - choice of outfit.O.o

8 hours ago, eight said:

Funnily enough I was just thinking "would ccc" when I saw this the other day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5036819/Gemma-Collins-bares-COMPLETELY-swimsuit.html

45E0001C00000578-0-image-a-128_150948008

This girls always in the Mail.

I genuiely cannot work out her angle.

I know shes part of TOPWIE, beign the resident fat girl.

So I know she's getting paid peanuts.

But why does she do this sort of thing?

DO they pay her extra? Is she  'in' on the game? Is she mental and being taken advantage of?

Is she that thick skinned that its all a game?

You can see this ending in her topping herself.

@spygirl

Well, she is estimated to be earning a couple of million so she is not 'getting paid peanuts'.  

10 minutes ago, Miss S said:

@spygirl

Well, she is estimated to be earning a couple of million so she is not 'getting paid peanuts'.  

Nah!

The scripted relaity people get paid something like 100/episode.

Dont believe the figures reported in the newspapers. They are part of the BS/spin.

The amount from the show would be minimal I agree.  However, she has a clothing range/shop, been on I'm a Celeb, Big Brother, other TV appearances, endorses products, turns up at supermarket/club/holiday resort openings, probably has a blog/vlog and is probably making money on the numerous pics appearing in the Mail etc.  TOWIE has enabled her to earn a lot of money.  

42 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nah!

The scripted relaity people get paid something like 100/episode.

Dont believe the figures reported in the newspapers. They are part of the BS/spin.

She's coining it in doing appearances and interviews. She got paid a few hundred K to appear on CBB. Plus obvious Christmas weight loss dvd. 

27 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

She's coining it in doing appearances and interviews. She got paid a few hundred K to appear on CBB. Plus obvious Christmas weight loss dvd. 

Call me old fashioned but if I was going to buy a weight loss dvd I'd really like the person in it to have actually lost some weight before they made it.

19 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Call me old fashioned but if I was going to buy a weight loss dvd I'd really like the person in it to have actually lost some weight before they made it.

Yep.

Also, it's not as if the DVD will bear any resemblance to reality as she's whisked off to some sunny location to wobble her fat arse about on a beach like an epileptic Mr Stay-puft. Pretending to look delighted when eating a micro salad and compost smoothie while machine gunning prescribed fat burning pills into her gob to keep up her end of the contract; not to mention being paid many thousands to spend on more pies in preparation for next christmas's weight loss jolly.

Not quite the same as dragging your turkey-laden arse into a grubby gym on a cold january morning, wiping the bumsweat off the bench from the previous overindulger and looking like a tit when you're lifted four foot off the ground by a greatly over-estimated weight selection.

I speak from experience.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

20 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

She has lost weight. I'm slightly embarrassed to know that, bloody Daily Mail website you can't get away from her. 

28 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Yep.

Also, it's not as if the DVD will bear any resemblance to reality as she's whisked off to some sunny location to wobble her fat arse about on a beach like an epileptic Mr Stay-puft. Pretending to look delighted when eating a micro salad and compost smoothie while machine gunning prescribed fat burning pills into her gob to keep up her end of the contract; not to mention being paid many thousands to spend on more pies in preparation for next christmas's weight loss jolly.

Not quite the same as dragging your turkey-laden arse into a grubby gym on a cold january morning, wiping the bumsweat off the bench from the previous overindulger and looking like a tit when you're lifted four foot off the ground by a greatly over-estimated weight selection.

I speak from experience.

xD

Believe me, I can tell. I almost felt like I was there with you :D

24 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

She has lost weight. I'm slightly embarrassed to know that, bloody Daily Mail website you can't get away from her. 

Well if people actually buy her dvd for weight loss advice, then I'd like to recommend my own to her client base. It's called, "How to get rich and become beautiful in 21 days with Fully Detached."