• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Would CCC #2022

Recommended Posts

I bet her Clitoris is the size of a micro penis xD

Female bodybuilders on Steroids lose their hair and opt for extensions as well a developing a deeper voice and enlarged clitoris. 

18 month lay off is nothing the base foundation is still there and size can be packed back on easily.

Edit: Bloody hell 3 people beat me to it! 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, spygirl said:

Nope. That's just wrong. 

5 hours ago, eight said:

Funnily enough I was just thinking "would ccc" when I saw this the other day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5036819/Gemma-Collins-bares-COMPLETELY-swimsuit.html

45E0001C00000578-0-image-a-128_150948008

Yep. Done worse.

:D

But yes - choice of outfit.O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, eight said:

Funnily enough I was just thinking "would ccc" when I saw this the other day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5036819/Gemma-Collins-bares-COMPLETELY-swimsuit.html

45E0001C00000578-0-image-a-128_150948008

This girls always in the Mail.

I genuiely cannot work out her angle.

I know shes part of TOPWIE, beign the resident fat girl.

So I know she's getting paid peanuts.

But why does she do this sort of thing?

DO they pay her extra? Is she  'in' on the game? Is she mental and being taken advantage of?

Is she that thick skinned that its all a game?

You can see this ending in her topping herself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

@spygirl

Well, she is estimated to be earning a couple of million so she is not 'getting paid peanuts'.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Miss S said:

@spygirl

Well, she is estimated to be earning a couple of million so she is not 'getting paid peanuts'.  

Nah!

The scripted relaity people get paid something like 100/episode.

Dont believe the figures reported in the newspapers. They are part of the BS/spin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

The amount from the show would be minimal I agree.  However, she has a clothing range/shop, been on I'm a Celeb, Big Brother, other TV appearances, endorses products, turns up at supermarket/club/holiday resort openings, probably has a blog/vlog and is probably making money on the numerous pics appearing in the Mail etc.  TOWIE has enabled her to earn a lot of money.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Nah!

The scripted relaity people get paid something like 100/episode.

Dont believe the figures reported in the newspapers. They are part of the BS/spin.

She's coining it in doing appearances and interviews. She got paid a few hundred K to appear on CBB. Plus obvious Christmas weight loss dvd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

She's coining it in doing appearances and interviews. She got paid a few hundred K to appear on CBB. Plus obvious Christmas weight loss dvd. 

Call me old fashioned but if I was going to buy a weight loss dvd I'd really like the person in it to have actually lost some weight before they made it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Call me old fashioned but if I was going to buy a weight loss dvd I'd really like the person in it to have actually lost some weight before they made it.

Yep.

Also, it's not as if the DVD will bear any resemblance to reality as she's whisked off to some sunny location to wobble her fat arse about on a beach like an epileptic Mr Stay-puft. Pretending to look delighted when eating a micro salad and compost smoothie while machine gunning prescribed fat burning pills into her gob to keep up her end of the contract; not to mention being paid many thousands to spend on more pies in preparation for next christmas's weight loss jolly.

Not quite the same as dragging your turkey-laden arse into a grubby gym on a cold january morning, wiping the bumsweat off the bench from the previous overindulger and looking like a tit when you're lifted four foot off the ground by a greatly over-estimated weight selection.

I speak from experience.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Call me old fashioned but if I was going to buy a weight loss dvd I'd really like the person in it to have actually lost some weight before they made it.

She has lost weight. I'm slightly embarrassed to know that, bloody Daily Mail website you can't get away from her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Yep.

Also, it's not as if the DVD will bear any resemblance to reality as she's whisked off to some sunny location to wobble her fat arse about on a beach like an epileptic Mr Stay-puft. Pretending to look delighted when eating a micro salad and compost smoothie while machine gunning prescribed fat burning pills into her gob to keep up her end of the contract; not to mention being paid many thousands to spend on more pies in preparation for next christmas's weight loss jolly.

Not quite the same as dragging your turkey-laden arse into a grubby gym on a cold january morning, wiping the bumsweat off the bench from the previous overindulger and looking like a tit when you're lifted four foot off the ground by a greatly over-estimated weight selection.

I speak from experience.

xD

Believe me, I can tell. I almost felt like I was there with you :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

She has lost weight. I'm slightly embarrassed to know that, bloody Daily Mail website you can't get away from her. 

Well if people actually buy her dvd for weight loss advice, then I'd like to recommend my own to her client base. It's called, "How to get rich and become beautiful in 21 days with Fully Detached."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.