• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Welsh politican found dead after sleaze allegation/s?

sacked from his Welsh Government job after allegations about his behaviour

Ive not really been following the westminster stuff about a minister touching a journos knee.

It seemed like a non story to me.

Has this guy topped himself over a fucking allegation?

1 minute ago, JackieO said:

Ive not really been following the westminster stuff about a minister touching a journos knee.

Seems that way at the moment.

I take the point that he should be innocent until proven guilty but I can't help thinking that any normal person would need something pretty big on their conscience to react like that to such an allegation. I guess we wait to see what comes out.

38 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Yet Bliar seems to think he is god personified. Weird how some politicians feel guilt whilst others, who really have committed a crime, not 

22 minutes ago, NTB said:

I take the point that he should be innocent until proven guilty but I can't help thinking that any normal person would need something pretty big on their conscience to react like that to such an allegation. I guess we wait to see what comes out.

Well as there was no formal hearing before he was suspended, no evidence was presented and the accused did not know the basis of the charges he might well think he was in Kafka's Trial where guilt and innocence are irrelevant to the process.   Moreover, if you have devoted a good part of your life to a party and a cause only to be ditched like a soiled tissue by the organisation them when it suits them one might not react altogether sanely to the treatment

Anyway he is dead now so people will be able to libel him without fear of legal redress and make his families grief even worse than it is now.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Just now, One percent said:

Yet Bliar seems to think he is god personified. Weird how some politicians feel guilt whilst others, who really have committed a crime, not 

I suspect that Blair had a growing guilt eating away at him. I suspect that his conversion to Catholicism - the religion of absolution for all but especially for the rich and powerful - is perhaps an indicator of this.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suspect that Blair had a growing guilt eating away at him. I suspect that his conversion to Catholicism - the religion of absolution for all but especially for the rich and powerful - is perhaps an indicator of this.

Perhaps but you need a soul to feel guilt he sold his a long time ago m

Just now, One percent said:

I would hope so. He has a lot to feel guilty about. My guess though is that he won't. Guilt is for the little people. 

Historically, lots of world leaders who have done terrible things have eventually run to the Catholic Church to be reassured that they will not burn for all eternity in Hell. I doubt that he is any different.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Maybe as a little boy he did. But agree, he shucked that harness off pretty quickly. 

He just met and married Cherie Booth, that would chill anyone's soul

Edited by Hopeful

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Bliar was on an enormous ego/power trip so didn't need sex.

I have said it before and I will say it again, these are the most dangerous politicians as they have no other interests to distract them.

2 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

Carwyn Jones should resign rather than weeping crocodile tears on the TV.

Absolutely.

That's exactly what I posted in casting couch thread this afternoon. He should step down immediately, failing that tomorrow morning he should be suspended whilst there is an investigation. Then sacked.

https://twitter.com/LeightonAndrews

DODDrZZXUAIiKZX.jpg

Edited by Bedrag Justesen

Guilty until the trial!  Welcome to the New Britain. 

The CPS lacks intellectual argument and there are innocent men going to prison. 

This is all part of the Grand Plan to emasculate the population and prepare for a nasty totalitarian Government. Goodbye Common Law and Hello to Corporate Law. Thank God I've only limited years left.

10 minutes ago, ste said:

Whether it’s true or not at that stage we do not know but I can relate. I would be devasted if such a false allegation was made against me. 

Then you add on the fact that they’ve lost their job, they’re in the public limelight, reputation ruined publicly then its easy to see how it can snowball. 

Many of those that are innocent probably feel far more guilt and pain despite knowing their innocence than some of those that have been up to no good. 

Yes, it never seemed to bother bill Clinton. "I never had intercourse with that woman". 

19 minutes ago, ste said:

Whether it’s true or not at that stage we do not know but I can relate. I would be devasted if such a false allegation was made against me. 

Then you add on the fact that they’ve lost their job, they’re in the public limelight, reputation ruined publicly then its easy to see how it can snowball. 

Many of those that are innocent probably feel far more guilt and pain despite knowing their innocence than some of those that have been up to no good. 

He was also told on a Friday. Big corporates know not to fire people on a Friday as people have to go home, spend them weekend ruminating, often alone, and then you get suicides.

3 hours ago, One percent said:

Shame is like pain, you only feel it the first time.

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

He was also told on a Friday. Big corporates know not to fire people on a Friday as people have to go home, spend them weekend ruminating, often alone, and then you get suicides.

In my experience of poor management, 16.00 on Friday is exactly the time gutless managers knife people, just moments before the manager themselves whisks out their office and scarpers off for the weekend comfortably dodging any uncomfortable confrontation or questions.

Edited by Hopeful