• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

How could this possibly go wrong? - Facebook, nude photos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By The Masked Tulip
      This story was quietly released over the Bank holiday weekend and has got next to no mainstream UK Press coverage - mainly because it goes against the apparent agenda and highlights what naive, gullible fools lots of UK media folk are.
      I think this is pretty major.
      It is basically Facebook admitting, by closing down some 600 plus pages, groups and accounts, that a foreign power, in this case Iran, has been using social media to influence opininion on several matters key to the unity and security of the UK - namely BREXIT, Scottish Independence and with positive media for one Jeremy Corbyn. Israel, and UK opinion of Israel, is also mentioned but you have to wonder whether this also includes the big rise of anti-semitism on UK social media.
      Not a dicky bird from the UK mainstream media about this. If it had been, for example, pro-Trump stuff then you can imagine the hysteria.
      But this is OUR country and this suggests that a foreign power, Iran, was interfering in our internal politics.
      So why no mainstream coverage?
      Why aren't the likes of the So-Called BBC, Sky News, etc, screaming hell about this? Why aren't our politicians? Are any of them even aware that this happened?
      Well, our mainstream media seems to focus on breaking up the UK as a good thing. It is also, IMPO, increasingly pro muslim and anti-Israel/Jewish people. No need to say anything about BREXIT. Then there is Corbyn.
      Does this Facebook story simply highlight something much bigger going on in the UK with how public opinion is shaped and presented? I suspect it does.
      Look at the almost hourly row in the US about possible Russian use of social media to influence the last US election. Then consider how this story about the UK got pushed out on a wet bank holiday weekend, was given virtually no coverage and then was buried.
      Facebook Shuts Down Iran-Linked Pages Attacking Brexit and Israel, Backing Corbyn and Scottish Separatists
      https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/26/facebook-shuts-down-iran-linked-anti-brexit-pro-corbyn-snp-pages/

This is a huge story. It should have had massive coverage. You have to ask yourselves why not.
    • By Battenberg
      I have a Facebook account with the grand total of 30 friends. I keep getting very rude ‘people you may know’ suggestions from people with either Asian type names or in Arabic. I can’t get rid of them. I’ve reported some, removed others and they keep coming, no pun intended. 
      Ive just looked again and ther is someone called Love Khan who apparently I may know. It’s a picture of a man with a giant todger. I definitely don’t know him. 
      Any ideas? 
    • By Chewing Grass
      Its your data but we will do with it whatever the fuck we like because twatface can't look after it.
      Controversial firm Cambridge Analytics has been issued with an emergency data seizure order following a TV expose about its unethical use of user data. Senior executives have been caught on camera boasting about the use of dark methods, including hiring prostitutes to entrap individuals, generating fake news and sub-contracting with ex-spies to entrap individuals.
      This comes on top of revelations that it had secretly grabbed the personal details of over 50 million Facebook users and used the data to sell voter targeting services.
      https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/19/boom_cambridge_analytica_explodes_following_extraordinary_tv_expose/
      More and more reasons to fuck facebook off.