• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Malthus

Timber

29 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Shame the alternative is much worse and Priti is a rose amongst the thorns

I concur. :ph34r:

However, I can't see another GE taking place tbh. TM can't risk losing any more Tory MPs.

3 minutes ago, Errol said:

Don't really see what all the fuss is about. Who is this woman, anyway?

Ministers going around having chats with overseas governments outside of the due process is the realm of the tinpot dictatorship.

Agree. But if she was doing it entirely as a loose cannon then it isn't May's fault (not that I like May any more than anyone else does).

Edited by Errol

11 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

<sees the username "Errol". Has to check site URL> 

Thank Sancho Panza for linking in the Deluded Scrapper birds thread. I didn't even know this place existed until today!

She was quite sound on Brexit during the referendum. I am reluctant to suggest that the way the So-Called BBC/Guardian in particular have been very vocal about May sacking her, as 'anti-semitic' because that would be lazy, but I think there is some merit in that suggestion.

To her credit, Priti hasn't played the race card. Lesson for David Lammy and Diane Abbottopotamus surely?

3 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

She was quite sound on Brexit during the referendum. I am reluctant to suggest that the way the So-Called BBC/Guardian in particular have been very vocal about May sacking her, as 'anti-semitic' because that would be lazy, but I think there is some merit in that suggestion.

To her credit, Priti hasn't played the race card. Lesson for David Lammy and Diane Abbottopotamus surely?

the So-Called BBC may have been vocal, but Guido Fawkes wasn't. He didn't touch the story until Priti was on the plane home.

Guido is up Murdoch's arse to the ankles, and Murdoch has interests in Israel, including oil in the occupied zone.