• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Austin Allegro

Priti Patel's resignation: your theories please

Any ideas?

There seems to be a bit of doubt over whether her actions were known to the government or not. 

She's of Hindu origin and was found in covert negotiations with Israelis. She's also, I believe, a Leaver. 

Those three things alone would make her very unpopular with certain groups who would not want her in the cabinet. 

BBC's Laura Doomsberg seemed to be stirring the pot as well, saying Mrs May had to sack her or things would get worse. 

Discuss. 

1 minute ago, dgul said:

She's certainly a convenient person to get rid of for the certain group.

But she was incredibly stupid to do what she did.

How can someone, messing in politics for 30 years, blunder into Israeli stuff.

Wtf dud she think shed achieve? Peace in middle east??

Just now, spygirl said:

How can someone, messing in politics for 30 years, blunder into Israeli stuff.

Wtf dud she think shed achieve? Peace in middle east??

I have a pet theory that she was 'advised' to go on the trip, with a 'oh, it'll be fine.  We do this sort of thing all the time'.  Still an idiot, though.

1 minute ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Someone on here I think mentioned her ‘secret visits’ were on the behest of Teresa May without BoJos knowledge because  BoJo isn’t trusted. Once it came out May had to throw her under the bus. 

Nah.

Why bother with ME or Isail? Terry has more pressing issues of the immdiaate kind. Theres no points or anything in doing Israel - uk does not have much of a jewish voting block. Since Comrade jezza, they are all voting Con anyhow.

1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

If she had been a Muslim Remainer from a Labour government in negotiations with Hammas, she might have got away with it. 

We are supposed to have a foreign policy of even handed diplomacy regarding Israel and Palestine.

Reportedly Patel met zero Palestinians on her holiday.

The wrong country/religion to be openly dealing with these days - potential vote loser by offending some of the tories main backers and sources of donations - as well as jeopardising cushy sinecure jobs etc during and after politics?

Quite possibly now that she's declared her interest and resigned then she can continue that work behind the scenes without so much attention and in due course once heat's off and she's out of that spotlight to be reinstated in due course in some other ministerial position if the tories get a bigger majority..

Edited by twocents

Just now, One percent said:

To be fair, following in the footsteps of Bliar.....

No.

That was his newly acquired catholuc guilt thang.

Ill make it up honest. I did not mean to burn iraq. Ill bring peace this time honest.

Blairs was a desperate last fling as he kniws hes fucked stuff so far that all the stuff he did achieve has been forgotten and gell be remebered as a buring the me and muzzer insurgency.

When he  had hus last chat with gadaffi, a few hours before gadaffi did his last meet the people walkaround, blair mut have thought - fuck, me and cheri will be the next caucesco romania.

1 minute ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Maybe she was a centrefold in Asian Babes in 1993 and the news is about to break?

Sh is hot.

I only like her and penny mordant.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No.

Ill make it up honest. I did not mean to burn iraq. Ill bring peace this time honest.

Blairs was a desperate last fling as he kniws hes fucked stuff so far that all the stuff he did achieve has been forgotten and gell be remebered as a buring the me and muzzer insurgency.

When he  had hus last chat with gadaffi, a few hours before gadaffi did his last meet the people walkaround, blair mut have thought - fuck, me and cheri will be the next caucesco romania.

Sh is hot.

Get up in your loft and have a shuffle through your old collection of AB's

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No.

Sh is hot.

Ah yes - I see she has a sort of Carol Kirkwood thing about her

mordant.jpg

23 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Any ideas?

There seems to be a bit of doubt over whether her actions were known to the government or not. 

She's of Hindu origin and was found in covert negotiations with Israelis. She's also, I believe, a Leaver. 

Those three things alone would make her very unpopular with certain groups who would not want her in the cabinet. 

BBC's Laura Doomsberg seemed to be stirring the pot as well, saying Mrs May had to sack her or things would get worse. 

Discuss. 

Free trade deal with Israel after Brexit sorted ? 

2 minutes ago, Errol said:

I think she is actually a vampire. In the picture below she looks like an extra from 'Blade' or 'Underworld':

Cabinet ministers Priti Patel and Boris Johnson wait to hear Theresa May address the United Nations in September

If thats her laughing, she must be a loon.

Looks like a screamer.

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Arms dealing.

Nope.

Not  a dingle junior minister.

Shes been coopted by the israil lobby and gone off piste. Free holiday, feel important etc.

She must be stupid as she got found out re the second set of meetings and then decided to keep quiet about the previous meetings. If she had said that she also had the other meetings when caught she would have probably got away with it. Even if she had still got fired she would have had some recourse saying she made a mistake and then wait to come back. Having had a chance to come clean and still lie proves she can't be trusted and is a liabilty. Looks like the stupidity  has ended her career rather than been just a set back for an error.