• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Cosmetic Surgery Going Wrong

She's an utterly repulsive individual on just about every level. I'm not surprised the other mums avoid her, she's Chernobyl with tits.

She also looks bloody ridiculous which tends to be what happens when you try to halt ageing with surgery.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

She's an utterly repulsive individual on just about every level. I'm not surprised the other mums avoid her, she's Chernobyl with tits.

She also looks bloody ridiculous which tends to be what happens when you try to halt ageing with surgery.

Some manage it, Joanna lumbley for example. The surgeon needs to be chosen very carefully and it is not something to do on the cheap. 

Im not talking from experience btw. 

17 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

They just let her state bollox.

I remember her claiming shed wait 3 months before shagging someone.

Then the reports that shed be prowling hotel corridor looking to fuck gergergergareth gates.

Grubby sperm bank.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By One percent
      I’ve noticed that over the last few weeks, posts on the forum are waxing and waning. People come back and post when something big happens but in between these events, the post count seems to be on a downward trend. 
      Im wondering if there is anything we can do to keep the momentum going. I don’t want to see the site die away. 
    • By Dave Bloke
      Are you going to one?
      Last one I went to was in 1988 I think. As I worked (and work) for an IT firm it was very boring being full of geeks and a fat secretary some of the geeks were trying to hit on. Nowadays there isn't even the fat secretary.
      I miss the work party, not going this year again either.
    • By spygirl
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-42183197
      '100 Women: 'Disabled women have sexual needs too''
      'Up to 10 million people in Iran are living with disabilities, campaigners say, but the culture surrounding the issue is largely one of shame, writes BBC Near East Women's Affairs journalist Feranak Amidi.
      One area which is particularly taboo in the socially conservative country is sex, and more so the sexual needs of disabled women.
      Here, 41-year-old Mitra Farazandeh, who lives with disabilities in a small village in northern Iran, describes her own experience - and frustrations.'
      Muslim - tick.
      Woman - tick
      Disabled - tick.
      BME - tick
      Can someone check if shes a single mum and works for Sports Direct?
      Look, sad and hard this woman's life is - shes in fucking Iran! Its up for her country to sort it out, not us FFS.