• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Wight Flight

The 'why didn't I think of that' thread

This is a thread for anyone that has a cracking business idea and can't be bothered / doesn't have the aiolity to get it going.

I will kick of with laptop/tablet rental.

I think in the next couple of years it will be impossible to take a laptop on a plane. The logical solution is to get a usb stick with your preferred OS and software, linking to cloud data.

The you just need to hire a vanilla laptop when you land. I think this will be very big business.

Hertz are probably ideally placed to take this up.  

I have an idea for a 'Remoteless' TV.  The genius of this is that people will have to get off their fat derrieres to switch channels. Over a 18 week period, my spreadsheet tells me that obesity would have been completely eradicated. The savings to the NHS would be in the millions. Here's a prototype I have been working on. And I do own the Patent:

old-tv.jpg

A little portable handle jobbie for when your small child inevitably bins off his scooter/bike miles from the car and you find yourself having to carry the awkward bastard thing.

Just a little carry-handle that attaches mainly to scooters. I'd buy one.

Edited by Sgt Hartman