• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Lets screw the So-Called BBC Xmas schedule

With the outcry against Johnny Depp appearing on The Graham Norton Show, the restricted repeats of Top Of The Pops ie no episodes presented by alleged Operation Yewtree  DJs, now pulling Ordeal By Innocence and White Gold S2 the programmes our BBC will be scrutinised by SJWs and left with a severely reduced schedule full stop, let alone just over Christmas.

Any SJW that has the time can buy a copy of Radio Times and work their way through from Saturday morning to Friday night and find something to complain about in so many slots they'll be left showing the test card with the girl and her balloon.

22 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Any SJW that has the time can buy a copy of Radio Times and work their way through from Saturday morning to Friday night and find something to complain about in so many slots they'll be left showing the test card with the girl and her balloon.

Have you never watched Life On Mars. That girl scares the living shit out of me!

49 minutes ago, eight said:

Have you never watched Life On Mars. That girl scares the living shit out of me!

My late father was involved with designing that image. Quite surprising I have turned out so well adjusted  😕