• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Toulouse car attack

5 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Anyone on Facebook, please update your profile pic to the flag of the city of Toulouse:

fr-31-tl.gif

That's one in the eye for Trump and the Brexiters and all the other racists!

Let's hit the terrorists where it hurts - in our changed Facebook filters.

They shall not divide us; I will continue to encourage umemployable muslim fanatics to come and settle in this country and have a free house.

2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Reap what you sow. 

If you constantly demonise cars in the media and portray them as polluters and environment damagers, it's only to be expected that they will become sentient and start killing people. 

Can't believe an Austin Allegro would ever turn rogue!

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Reap what you sow. 

If you constantly demonise cars in the media and portray them as polluters and environment damagers, it's only to be expected that they will become sentient and start killing people. 

Are you the proper Austin Allegro from hpc.co.uk...?

If so, nice to see you mate.

And if not - then fuck off cunt-face..!!!

;)

XYY

18 minutes ago, One percent said:

Car hurts students says BBC - ah, the car is at fault.

Other news agencies reporting that car was deliberately driven into people and 3 people injured.

9 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Reap what you sow. 

The XYY Man is transistioning at the moment so please forgive his hormonal outbursts. I think it was induced by the trauma of leaving HPC.

xD

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Play nice with the newbies xyy. :)

xD

:)

There are methods I use on a case-by-case basis that will filter out the shite - and sometimes I have to be a bit grumpy.

I tailor my bot-spotting skills to the individuals concerned - sometimes a simple PS4, Diet-Pepsi or TocH reference "outs" them, but the more effective ones need a few of my special bespoke weapons.

This can take some time with the very best and sophisticated bots out there.

Such as yourself...

;)

XYY Security Services - Keeping The Shite Out Of YOUR Web Forum

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

:)

There are methods I use on a case-by-case basis that will filter out the shite - and sometimes I have to be a bit grumpy.

I tailor my bot-spotting skills to the individuals concerned - sometimes a simple PS4, Diet-Pepsi or TocH reference "outs" them, but the more effective ones need a few of my special bespoke weapons.

This can take some time with the very best and sophisticated bots out there.

Such as yourself...

;)

XYY Security Services - Keeping The Shite Out Of YOUR Web Forum

👍 out of reps. 

29 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

And if not - then fuck off cunt-face..!!!

;)

XYY

Yes, I'm the original 1972  Austin Allegro with the 'quadric' steering wheel. Not some crap updated Ital-styled 'Allegro 2' from the dying days of Leyland!

35 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The XYY Man is transistioning at the moment so please forgive his hormonal outbursts. I think it was induced by the trauma of leaving HPC.

xD

Stop picking on our-lad Max Boyce - or I'll bite yer fucking bollocks off...!!!

;)

Mrs XYY

44 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

And if not - then fuck off cunt-face..!!

XYY remember the spunked up version of the Allegro.

equipe_01.jpg?resize=600,394

Somehow if you remove the bird from the bonnet it doesn't quite do it.

They didn't sell many.

It's probably time to arrest Clarkson,Hammond and May they have promoting the use of motor vehicles for too long.

I believe that Top Gear and other such programs have radicalized motorists throughout the world (mainly France,well mostly just France) with their irresponsible  high jinks.

The BFM news channel said the man was known to police for previous non-terror crimes and officers were checking reports he suffered from major psychological problems.

All three of Friday's victims were in their twenties, with a 23-year-old woman the most seriously injured and two men aged 22 and 23 also hurt. The first reports from the scene suggested two of them had been seriously injured.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/10/three-hurt-car-deliberately-rams-people-southern-france/

It's OK it's just a "nutter".....nothing to see here....move along.

Edited by WorkingPoor

5 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

It's probably time to arrest Clarkson,Hammond and May they have promoting the use of motor vehicles for too long.

I believe that Top Gear and other such programs have radicalized motorists throughout the world (mainly France,well mostly just France) with their irresponsible  high jinks.

I presume you jest, but the demise of Top Gear and the rise of vehicle attacks might well be part of a coordinated attempt to rebrand the human controlled vehicle as "a bad thing".

Not that I'm a paranoid hyper-cynic, or anything :ph34r::wanker: