• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
ccc

Inclusion and diversity

I am currently working at a very large, very well known UK financial institution.

They are constantly - and I mean non stop - banging on about the subject. 

Recently one piece in the home page had a link to their senior structure chart. 

A real eye opener.

16 people. 1 was a bloke. Unless my gaydar is off he definitely ain't into burds.

About three quarters of the 15 women have pictures available. All white.

Not very diverse and inclusive - is it ? :Old:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Melchett
      So, going over to the RT HYS story about poor Willie Dille, I noticed the comments section already overfloweth with people, often with a ROP-sounding tag or with other comments making their alleigance clear, that they dont believe her story and that she was just making it up to malign the good name of ROPers.
      So, I guess we can look forward to a massive campaign, in the streets and on social meeja, of the 'We believe her' sort?
      Or not. I wont be holding my breath. Because, as with the Barr/Gunn episode, I expect this will be an illuminating illustration of the double standards and cognitive disonance of the SJW-leaning lemmings.
    • By SpectrumFX
      What a bunch of tossers.
      https://order-order.com/2018/02/09/epic-guardian-unpaid-internship-hypocrisy/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
      Today’s Guardian splash backs the government’s crackdown on unpaid internships, exclusively revealing that “HM Revenue & Customs is expected to target sectors such as media” and criticising Vogue and its publisher Conde Nast for offering placements without pay. It is a pretty bold front page given that just last week the paper was embarrassed by a young journalist on Twitter who revealed he had just been on an unpaid internship at… the Guardian
    • By wherebee
      So - it occurred to me on a boring journey yesterday that actors and luvvies, who more than most are pro open borders, pro immigration, are even more hypocritical than I realised
      https://actinginlondon.co.uk/equity-british-actors-union/#
      No downwards pressure on wages for them.  It's basically a closed shop, protecting them from a mass of cheaper workers.

Can we not have a campaign to enable anyone to be in any film, show, or TV show without the discriminatory WALL of an equity card being needed?  Media, over to you....