• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Vent! Demon teacher!

My kid has a new teacher at school and she's a complete nazi. She doesn't let the kids go to the toilet ffs! My darling daughter wet herself in the car after school. I asked my daughter and she said her teacher never let her go to the toilet!!?

I went to see the teacher and she mumbled something about "she could have went after the bell". I'm beside myself in anger, what should I do?

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

My kid has a new teacher at school and she's a complete nazi. She doesn't let the kids go to the toilet ffs! My darling daughter wet herself in the car after school. I asked my daughter and she said her teacher never let her go to the toilet!!?

I went to see the teacher and she mumbled something about "she could have went after the bell". I'm beside myself in anger, what should I do?

You not sussed that the nazi act is used by the thickest, most useless teachers yet?

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Get together with the other parents and bake her a cake.  Don't forget to add a dose of laxatives.  Watch and wait.

7 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Loads of threads on google on this. Being a single guy with no kids this is the best I can do.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=teach+won't+let+child+go+to+loo&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=KuMGWr-fE6L08AfH06GIAw

3 hours ago, Great Guy said:

Nice piece of reverse trolling.

3 hours ago, Great Guy said:

My kid has a new teacher at school and she's a complete nazi. She doesn't let the kids go to the toilet ffs!

On a more serious note, as it is Rememberance Day, we should spare a moment to think of those who fought the Nazis, who would not let anyone go to the toilet.

13 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

On a more serious note, as it is Rememberance Day, we should spare a moment to think of those who fought the Nazis, who would not let anyone go to the toilet.

Reminds me of this:

013-15-bottominspectors.jpg

9 hours ago, Ina said:

Anyone any idea what happened to Miss Lauren.  Real shame her and Stokie boy didn't overlap.

Miss Lauren missed the boat. It sailed away on a sea of piss.

Think Miss S expressed an interest in Stokies cum but they are quite far apart.

Maybe they'll get together for Christmas.